The Mackie HM-400 is a 19" rack-mountable headphone amplifier in Mackie's HM series. Perfect for professional use in venues such as recording studios or practice spaces, it features four input channels, each with 3 headphone outputs. This allows up to 12 pairs of headphones to be connected, so several people can easily monitor audio at once. Extremely versatile, the HM-400 has L/R inputs and outputs with both XLR and 1/4" jacks, which you can choose between depending on whether you are dealing with mic-level or line-level signals. In addition to producing excellent sound, this amplifier is also made with Mackie's trademark Built-Like-A-Tank construction, making it immensely durable and reliable.
Flexible Headphone Amplification
Whether you need to expand your home studio headphone monitoring capability or add robust cue mix distribution, the affordable HM Series offers the sound quality, reliability, and flexibility you need to expand your setup.
The ultra-compact HM-4 offers a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out into four pairs of headphones.
Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio or even crowding around a tablet to watch a movie at home.
The two 19" rackmount models, the HM-400 and HM-800, deliver flexible, robust headphone distribution for studios, practice spaces and more.
Superior - Excellent Sound Quality
Premium analog circuitry and design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom.
Choice - Ultra-Flexible
From a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out to four pairs of headphones to robust headphone distribution, the HM Series offers a wide range of options to suit your needs.
Rugged - Built-Like-A-Tank
With a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the HM Series is built to last. HM-4 Headphone Amplifier
The ultra-compact HM-4 4-Way Headphone Amplifier features a 1/4" stereo input and four 1/4" headphone outputs with individual level controls. Perfect for studios or even at home when up to four people want to listen together.
HM-400 Headphone Amplifier
The 19" rackmount HM-400 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier offers an incredible amount of versatility and excellent sound quality in a single rack space.
Perfect for professional applications including studios, House of Worship, practice spaces, and more. The HM-400 features a main input with level control plus stereo outs, aux inputs and EQ per channel with 12 total headphone outputs.
- L/R Main stereo inputs plus L/R stereo outputs
- 7-segment LED metering per channel plus Main
- 3 headphone outputs per channel
- Aux input on each channel with balance control to mix main and aux signal
- Mute and stereo/2-ch mode switches per channel
- 12 total headphone outputs
- Built-Like-A-Tank Construction
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 1 dB
- Noise: -66 dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.01%
- Maximum Levels:
- Main Input: +15 dBu balanced/unbalanced
- Aux Input: +20 unbalanced
- Headphone Output: 550 mW/channel @ 47 (+21 dBu)
- CMRR (Main input): >42 dB @ 1 kHz
- Gain Range (Main Input): -66 to 18 dBu
- Input Type: Female XLR balanced, Female 1/4" balanced - unbalanced
- Main Input Impedance: 20 k balanced, 10 k unbalanced
- Aux Input Impedance: 10 k unbalanced
- Output type: Male XLR balanced, Female 1/4" balanced - unbalanced
- Headphone Output Impedance: 3 unbalanced
- Detachable Line Cord: -100 - 120V, 50/60 Hz, 24W
-220 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 24W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 10 A Male
- Front power on/off
- Front input level meter
- Front output level meters
- L/R mute switches
- St./2-Ch switches
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 224mm x 483mm x 46mm
- Weight: 3.6kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.