The Mackie HM-800 is a 19" rack-mountable headphone amplifier in the Mackie HM Series. It features 16 headphone outputs, allowing multiple pairs of stereo headphones to be connected - this means that up to 16 people can concurrently monitor audio with accuracy and ease. Ideal for professional applications in recording studios, practice spaces and other such venues, the HM-800 has two pairs of 1/4" main output jacks and two pairs of 1/4" main input jacks. The outputs can be connected to an additional headphone amplifier plus studio monitors or speakers. The extra inputs mean that you can connect the amp not only to a mixer but also to another audio source such as a computer if desired.
Flexible Headphone Amplification
Whether you need to expand your home studio headphone monitoring capability or add robust cue mix distribution, the affordable HM Series offers the sound quality, reliability, and flexibility you need to expand your setup.
The ultra-compact HM-4 offers a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out into four pairs of headphones.
Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio or even crowding around a tablet to watch a movie at home.
The two 19" rackmount models, the HM-400 and HM-800, deliver flexible, robust headphone distribution for studios, practice spaces and more.
Superior - Excellent Sound Quality
Premium analog circuitry and design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom.
Choice - Ultra-Flexible
From a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out to four pairs of headphones to robust headphone distribution, the HM Series offers a wide range of options to suit your needs.
Rugged - Built-Like-A-Tank
With a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the HM Series is built to last. HM-4 Headphone Amplifier
The ultra-compact HM-4 4-Way Headphone Amplifier features a 1/4" stereo input and four 1/4" headphone outputs with individual level controls. Perfect for studios or even at home when up to four people want to listen together.
HM-800 Headphone Amplifier
The 19" rackmount HM-800 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier offers up to 10 available mixes with a total of 16 headphone outputs.
Perfect for professional applications including studios, Houses of Worship, practice spaces, and more. Featuring two discrete main inputs with level control plus stereo outs, aux inputs per channel.
- 2 discrete main stereo inputs with separate level control plus stereo outputs
- 7-segment LED metering per channel plus Main
- 2 headphone outputs per channel
- 9 independent Aux inputs for up to 8 individual stereo mixes
- Input Select and Stereo/Mono switches per channel
- 16 total headphone outputs
- Built-Like-A-Tank construction
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 1 dB
- Noise: -70 dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.005%
- Maximum Levels:
- Main Input: +19 dBu balanced/unbalanced
- Aux Input: +20 dBu unbalanced
- Headphone Output: 550 mW/channel @ 47 (+21 dBu)
- CMRR (Main Input): >52 dB @1 kHz
- Gain Range (Main Input): -67 to 19 dBu
- Input Type: Female XLR balanced, Female 1/4" balanced - unbalanced
- Main Input Impedance: 40 k balanced, 20 k unbalanced
- Aux Input Impedance: 13 k unbalanced
- Output Type: Male XLR balanced, Female 1/4" balanced - unbalanced
- Headphone Output Impedance: 3 unbalanced
- Detachable Line Cord: -100 -120V, 50/60 Hz, 24W
-220 - 240V, 50/60 Hz, 24W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 10 A Male
- Front power on/off
- Front input level meter
- Front output level meters
- Stereo/Mono switches
- In 1/2 switches
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 224mm x 483mm x 46mm
- Weight: 3.6kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.