The Mackie MDB-1P is a passive direct box in the affordable but premium quality MDB DI Box Series. Perfectly suited to lower-input instruments, for example acoustic guitars and keyboards, it features a 1/4" unbalanced, high-impedance jack input with a thru output and a balanced Male XLR output which has Ground Lift for eliminating unwanted ground noises. The MDB-1P can be connected to a mixer or an audio interface, making it ideal for producing a balanced, low-impedance output in both live and studio settings. Made with Mackie's Built-Like-A-Tank construction, it is also exceptionally hard-wearing and reliable.
Premium Without the Price Tag
Direct boxes are an essential tool for any stage or studio. They make it easy to get clean, low-noise audio to a mixer no matter what instrument you are using. Available in four versatile models, our ultra-affordable DI's offer the Mackie sound quality that you expect with Built-Like-A-Tank construction for maximum reliability. From acoustic guitars to laptops, be ready for anything with MDB Series direct boxes.
Versatility - The Perfect Match
With four models to choose from, you can get the perfect match for your instruments. Acoustic guitars and keyboards are right at home with the MDB-1P and MDB-2P. High output instruments will appreciate the extra headroom in the MDB-1A.
Rugged - Built-Like-A-Tank
From the inside out, MDB Series direct boxes are built to last. Thick steel chassis, impact resistant corners, and long-wearing jacks will keep these in your bag for years to come.
Quality - Premium Analog Circuitry
MDB Series direct boxes offer excellent noise performance and transparency. Whether you are in the studio or performing on stage, your instruments will always sound as good as they do at the source.
Connect - Get the Best Sound from your Laptop
The MDB-USB is the ultimate way to get pristine digital audio from your laptop directly to a mixer or front-of-house in a venue.
MDP-IP Passive Direct Box
An essential tool for every musician and engineer, the MDB-1P Passive DI has everything you need to adapt unbalanced, high-impedance audio to a balanced, low-impedance output with minimal noise. Featuring a 1/4" high-impedance input and thru with -15dB pad and a balanced XLR output with ground lift.
- Perfect for live sound and studio applications
- High-impedance 1/4" input with Thru output
- Balanced male XLR output connector with Ground Lift
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
- -15dB pad ensures distortion-free performance when connecting to high-level sources
- Built-Like-A-Tank construction
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 0.2dB
- Dynamic Range: 128 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% from 1000 Hz
- Pad: -15dB
- Input Type: Female 1/4" unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 140 k unbalanced
- Impedance Ratio (Input to Output): 300:1
- Output Type: Male XLR Balanced, 1/4" Unbalanced (Thru)
- Output Impedance: 400 unbalanced
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 147mm x 86mm x 38mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.