The Mackie MDB-USB is a USB stereo direct box, part of the Mackie MDB DI Box Series. The built-in high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz USB interface allows you to get noise/distortion-free digital audio from your computer straight to a mixer, speakers or studio monitors. Exceptionally straightforward to use, it features a Female type-B USB input for connecting your computer, a 1/8" output jack for connecting headphones, and dual XLR outputs, which are equipped with Ground Lift for reducing ground loop noise. Furthermore, the MDB-USB does not require a driver - the interface will show up on PC and Mac straight away, making for a swift and painless set-up.
Premium Without the Price Tag
Direct boxes are an essential tool for any stage or studio. They make it easy to get clean, low-noise audio to a mixer no matter what instrument you are using. Available in four versatile models, our ultra-affordable DI's offer the Mackie sound quality that you expect with Built-Like-A-Tank construction for maximum reliability. From acoustic guitars to laptops, be ready for anything with MDB Series direct boxes.
Versatility - The Perfect Match
With four models to choose from, you can get the perfect match for your instruments. Acoustic guitars and keyboards are right at home with the MDB-1P and MDB-2P. High output instruments will appreciate the extra headroom in the MDB-1A.
Rugged - Built-Like-A-Tank
From the inside out, MDB Series direct boxes are built to last. Thick steel chassis, impact resistant corners, and long-wearing jacks will keep these in your bag for years to come.
Quality - Premium Analog Circuitry
MDB Series direct boxes offer excellent noise performance and transparency. Whether you are in the studio or performing on stage, your instruments will always sound as good as they do at the source.
Connect - Get the Best Sound from your Laptop
The MDB-USB is the ultimate way to get pristine digital audio from your laptop directly to a mixer or front-of-house in a venue.
MDB-USB Stereo Direct Box
With the bus-powered MDB-USB Stereo DI, the days of relying on your headphone jack to get audio from a computer into analog gear are over.
Combining a high-resolution audio interface with a noise and distortion-free stereo DI, MDB-USB converts your digital audio into clean, balanced, stereo output.
Featuring an output level control, headphone output, and mono sum for maximum versatility.
Analog outputs are dual XLR with Ground Lift.
- Connect your computer directly via USB
- High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz interface
- Balanced, low-impedance XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Output level control with Mono switch
- Headphone output for easy monitoring
- Noise-free operation
- Powered by computer
- Plug-and-play operation, no driver required
- Built-Like-A-Tank construction
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 0.5 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01%
- Dynamic Range: 88 dB
- Stereo Channel Separation: <-78 dB
- Input Type: Female Type-B USB
- Input Impedance: 330 k balanced
- Output Type: 2x Male XLR balanced, 1/8" Stereo unbalanced (Phones)
- Output Impedance: 600 balanced (XLR), 150 balanced (1/8")
- Level Control: Rotating knob
- USB Bus powered: 90mA
- Format: USB 2.0
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8 & 10, Mac OS
- Supports: WDM, MME, CoreAudio, DirectSound, .WAV
- Sample Rates (set by computer): 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16/24-bits
- Front power on/off
- Front Mono on/off
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 147mm x 86mm x 38mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.