Akai MidiMix Compact Mixer/DAW Controller
Akai Midimix is a new feature packed little midi controller, ideal for producers that work with a DAW due to its compact, high build quality, design and portability.
Overall, a great little unit for controlling your effects, channel volume and EQ's at a price that wont break the bank.
Experience total control and inject some impact to your production with Akai Professional and Sample Tools. Until 31st December 2018, new and existing users of MIDIMIX can expand their sonic arsenal with an exclusive, expertly curated Ableton-ready sample library comprising:
- 3 Ableton Live Clip Projects (Lite, Standard, Suite & Drum Rack versions), complete with lessons and
- 8 Drum Racks and 1 Drum Rack Project including drum, bass, vocal / FX and melodic one-shot samples
- 6 Audio FX Racks - 3 drum / 3 melodic, curated into Ableton Live Lite, Studio and Suite versions
- 8 groove-fuelled MIDI drum clips
- 16 hard-hitting, professionally mixed drum loops
- 128 production ready one-shot samples - kick, bass, cymbal, snare, hi-hat, percussion, FX, vocal and melodic
- 32 inspiring melodic, bass, vocal and atmospheric / FX loops
- For a limited time includes exclusive Ableton-Ready sample library, The Essential Collection from CR2 Sample Tools
Total Mixing Performance in a Small Package
MIDImix is a portable compact high-performance mixer that has the unique ability to control your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with the press of a single button, giving all musicians and producers complete, uncomplicated mastery over mixing and processing of their digital music creations on the go.
Until now, you had to build and layer your mixes at the performance site first, then transfer that mix at a later time to your DAW for post-mix processing and manipulation. What a pain. This is not the way you'd like to do it, because of the time lag between constructing the initial mix and then not being able to work on it until later in your DAW. This meant you only had a limited ability to create the exact mix you wanted in real time.
The On-Site Mixing Problem Solved!
Akai Professional's portable MIDImix solves this problem completely. With Akai Professional's famous build quality and cutting-edge engineering, it combines a high-performance mixer with 8 individual line faders and a master fader, 24 control knobs arranged 3 per channel and 1 to 1 mapping with Ableton Live (Ableton Live Lite is included). You can send all the mixer's settings to their DAW with a single press of a button, for unprecedented management and precise control over your DAW's functionality. This is great-it means that you can mix and modify/manipulate your projects concurrently in real time, giving you a much wider array of creative options as a result of the far greater creative flexibility afforded by MIDImix.
Nothing Else Like it
Up until now, there was just no solution for musicians and producers who needed a compact, easily portable way to mix and process their projects on site. But MIDImix is the best solution for portable mixing on the go. MIDImix offers an intuitive, familiar mixer layout, solid connectivity with the most popular DAWs, and legendary Akai Professional quality. MIDImix is exactly what you need to do great mixes and professional processing on site-at the same time.
Here we have the Akai MidiMix Compact Mixer/DAW Controller in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Akai MidiMix Main Features include:
- Midi mixer to control virtually any DAW
- 8 individual line faders, 1 master fader
- 24 knobs, arranged 3 per channel
- 16 buttons arranged in 2 banks provide mute, solo and record arm functionality per channel
- Sends all mixer settings to the DAW with a single button press
- 1 to 1 mapping with Ableton Live (Ableton Live Lite included)
Akai MidiMix Specifications:
- Knobs: 24 x 270 degree assignable knobs. Banks accessible via Bank Left/Right buttons
- Faders: 8 x 30mm assignable faders, 1 x 30mm assignable master fader and Banks accessible via Bank Left/Right buttons
- Buttons: 8 x assignable mute buttons, amber-backlit with solo functionality. 1 x assignable solo button to change functionality of 8 Mute buttons. 8 x assignable record-arm buttons, red-backlit. 2 x assignable bank buttons: left, right. 1 x Send All button
- Connections: 1 USB port, 1 Kensington lock slot
- Power: USB-bus-powered
- Dimensions: (width x depth x height) 9.4 x 7.9 x 1.2 / 23.9 cm x 20.1 cm x 3.0 cm
- Weight 1.5 lbs / 0.7 kg
Akai MidiMix Computer Requirements:
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended); 1GB RAM (2GB recommended); Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- PC: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 Celeron-compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended); 1 GB RAM (2GB recommended); Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP; Windows-compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended); QuickTime recommended
- Available USB port
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.