Alesis Q25 Keyboard
This Alesis Q25 Keyboard has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
This item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in good cosmetic condition, apart from a few minor marks (please see images).
This Alesis Q25 Keyboard comes packed in the original box, with USB connector included.
The Q25 is a 25-note, velocity-sensitive, MIDI keyboard controller with USB and traditional MIDI ports that enable you to connect to almost all MIDI equipment including software and sound modules. Thanks to Pitch and Modulation wheels, backlit Octave Up and Down buttons, and a Volume/Data Entry slider, you can add expression, range, and dynamics to your performances quickly and effortlessly.
Simply connect the Q25 to your computer with the included USB cable and you're immediately ready to begin making music. A single USB cable supplies power and data connection, and you won't even need to install drivers to make the Q25 work. The Q25 is class-compliant, which allows you to skip the programming and start playing instantly.
- 25-note keyboard controller for melodic control of virtually all MIDI hardware and software
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (not included)
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (not included)
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.