Alesis Q88 MKII Keyboard
Alesis Q88 MKII Keyboard Features:
- 88 full-size, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys
- Octave/Transpose buttons enable access of the full piano range
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Transport and directional buttons to control your software
- Assignable volume slider for quick control during performing and recording
- 1/4-inch TS sustain pedal and 1/4-inch TRS expression pedal inputs
- 5-PIN MIDI output enables standalone operation with a power supply (sold separately)
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
Alesis Q88 MKII Keyboard Specifications:
- Power: via USB or DC 9 V, 500 mA center-positive power supply (sold separately)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 54.2Ē x 8.5Ē x 2.9Ē / 137.8 x 21.6 x 7.3cm
- Weight: 14.15 lbs. / 6.42kg
*Standard 1-Year Warranty Included.
Introducing the Alesis Q88 MKII, a MIDI software controller that features essential controls and includes a brilliant software bundle to help you compose and produce amazing music, plus educational software to brush up on your skills. Perfect for the seasoned pro or for those starting up, this plug-and-play USB powered MIDI keyboard controller has got you covered!
88 Full-Sized Keys; No-Nonsense
When the melody hits you and itís time to make music, you canít afford to pick the wrong tool for the job. You need the Alesis Q88 MKII, a no-nonsense MIDI controller with 88 full-size, velocity sensitive, semi-weighted keys. This USB bus-powered MIDI controller has everything you need to make your performance unique Ė Octave and Transpose buttons for accessing the full piano range, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels for added expression, and Transport buttons to control key functions of your favourite software or DAW. For added expression thereís also a Sustain Pedal input, and a re-assignable slider for quick parameter control. Plug in the Q88 MKII and immediately turn your PC, Mac, or iOS device into the MIDI production tool you need.
Donít waste time clicking or typing your performance into the computer. The Q88 MKII has all the essential controls to help give your playing character. Add feeling and expression with easily accessible Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels. Need that note to hang for a little bit longer? Plug in a sustain pedal and give your melody the added human touch it needs. There are also STOP, PLAY, RECORD, and Directional Transport controls so you can use your production software without ever having to take your hands away from the Q88 MKII. Want even more control? The on-board volume slider can be assigned to any parameter you need.
Premium Software Bundle
The Alesis Q88 MKII comes with a premium software bundle that features world-class tools for composing and recording. MPC Beats gives you access to the same sought-after production tools used by the best in the business. It includes tons of professional-grade sounds and virtual instruments that can boost any composition. If youíre just learning to play, or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, the Q88 MKII also includes 60 free lessons from Melodics, the best way to learn piano.
Here we have the Alesis Q88 MKII Keyboard in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions will come boxed as new with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. Please note these items have been opened but never used.