Alesis V61 MKII Keyboard
Alesis V61 MKII Features
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- 8 velocity-sensitive, LED-backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls
- Arpeggiator with 6 modes, tap tempo, time division, gate, and swing controls
- 4 MIDI-assignable knobs for virtual instrument and DAW control
- Pitch-bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Octave buttons enable access of the full piano range
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Works with iOS devices via Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately)
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
Alesis V61 MKII Specifications
- Power: Via USB
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 38.5” x 9.6” x 3.72” / 97.8 x 24.4 x 9.4cm
- Weight: 7.3 lbs. / 3.3kg
Standard 1-year warranty included
Bringing to you the Alesis V61 MKII Keyboard. This USB-MIDI Keyboard controller with 61 full-size synth action keys, is jam packed with features taking your creative ideas all the way through to final production. Including plug and play compatibility with PC, Mac and iOS, 8 velocity-sensitive LED backlit pads and an amazing software bundle, perfect for the modern producer and compose.
USB-MIDI Production, from Start to Finish
Introducing the Alesis V61 MKII, a 61-key USB-MIDI keyboard and production controller. This versatile USB-MIDI controller comes equipped with everything needed to take your musical ideas from concept to final production - synth-action keys that are springy and responsive, velocity-sensitive backlit pads, assignable knobs, Octave and Transpose buttons for accessing the full piano range, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels for added expression, and an Arpeggiator with 6 modes for creating unique melodies and inspiring creativity. There’s also a sustain pedal input for truly expressive control. Plug in the V61 MKII, and instantly turn your PC, Mac, or iOS device into a full-featured production studio.
The V61 MKII has the in-demand features producers and creators need. The 8 backlit pads respond to your playing expressively, delivering complete control for programming drums or playing back samples. The pads also have classic Note Repeat and Full Level functionality to mimic the world’s most popular drum machines and sequencers. Need a unique melody or some fun inspiration? The V61 MKII’s Arpeggiator has 6 modes with tap tempo and easily adjustable time division, gate, and swing controls. You can also control your DAW and software instruments without ever taking your hands off the V61 MKII – 4 assignable knobs can be MIDI-mapped to your most important software functions.
Premium Software Bundle
The Alesis V61 MKII comes with an MPC Beats software bundle to start creating right out of the box. MPC Beats is the fully featured, beat-making software based on the legendary MPC workflow to quickly make great sounding beats. To make sure that all tastes are covered, the V61 MKII also includes (7) MPC Beats Expansion Packs spanning a variety of genres.
If you’re just learning to play, or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, the V61 MKII also includes 60 free lessons from Melodics, the best way to learn piano. Additionally, the V61 MKII also includes easy point-and-click MIDI editor software that enables customising the MIDI messages that each of its controls send, as well as fine tuning the key and pad response to your personal taste.
Here we have the Alesis V61 MKII Keyboard in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions will come boxed as new with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. Please note these items have been opened but never used.