Novation Launchkey 37 MK3 with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Novation Launchkey 37 MK3 Features:
- Designed for Ableton Live Immediate access to all the controls you need.
- Create and play with feeling Velocity-sensitive keyboard and 16 velocity-sensitive pads enable expressive and dynamic performance.
- Get creative with chords Three chord modes (fixed, scale and user) let you trigger chords with one finger.
- Never hit a wrong note Scale modes transpose keys and pads to notes in the selected scale.
- Capture MIDI One-touch access to Ableton Lives Capture MIDI feature means you'll never lose an idea.
- Get melodies moving Powerful arpeggiator takes you to new melodic, harmonic and rhythmic places.
- Control anything MIDI Five-pin MIDI output works with any MIDI-compatible device.
- Easy-to-read screen 16x2 character screen lets you easily see the state of what you're controlling or selecting.
- Make music immediately Free software, including Ableton Live 11 Lite, virtual instruments, plugins and sample packs let you start creating straight away.
- Shape your sound Tweak instruments and effects to perfection using eight rotary encoders
- Make Launchkey your own Four Custom Modes enable you to create unique control setups for any performance or studio rig, using Novation Components.
Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite Features:
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
- Linked-track editing: link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously.
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
- Audio-to-MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
- Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
- Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device with Instrument Racks
- Combine MIDI effects into a single device with MIDI Effect Racks
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
- Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
Bringing to you Novation Launchkey 37 MK3 together with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite to give you this fantastic MIDI Keyboard package. Time to get fully creative and make all sorts of different music, the perfect solution to give you the best quality performance and it contains:
- 1x Novation Launchkey 37 MKIII *
- 1x Ableton Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite *
Note: Ableton Live Lite is already included, this package gives you the upgrade to Live 11 Standard.
Novation Launchkey 37 MK3
Here we have the fantastic Launchkey 37 MKIII from Novation, designed for Ableton Live. This MIDI Keyboard Controller will enable you to get melodies moving with the powerful arpeggiator, shape your sound with eight rotary encoders and get creative with three chord modes. The easy-to-read screen will enable you to easily see what you are controlling.
Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Create with Live
With Live’s two modes of working, and a ton of creative tools and sounds with endless ways to combine them, the only limit on your music is your imagination.
Session View lets you sketch ideas fast: play, mix and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organize music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Or record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live has the tools to both capture your ideas and discover ones you never expected. Record hardware synths, software instruments, guitars, vocals or any audio from the real world. Combine the best of multiple audio or MIDI passes into your perfect take with Live’s new comping feature. Use Capture MIDI to record notes after you’ve played them, turning spontaneous moments and happy accidents into music. And generate surprising variations to your drum patterns and melodies with chance tools.
Live’s synthesizers offer a full spectrum of sound using wavetable, FM, and analog- and physical-modeling architectures. A pair of sampling devices bring built-in slicing and warping, as well as multisampling and extensive sound-shaping capabilities. MIDI effects let you manipulate notes, and a rich range of clean to characterful audio effects help you tidy up your mix or make a creative mess. Live 11’s new devices include two spectral processing effects, a reverb that combines algorithmic and convolution reverbs, and six effects inspired by natural and physical processes – entirely new ways to explore sound within Live.
Every edition of Live includes the Core Library, with vintage synths, analog drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. Curated Collections provide toolkits of clips, kits, and other sounds for exploring sonic scenes or themes; Live 11 adds Voice Box for experimental vocal manipulation, Mood Reel for modern narrative-setting, and Drone Lab for sustained tones and textures.
*For further information on these products, please click on the links above.