Novation SL49 MKIII
Grab some incredible deals every two months when you join Novation's Sound Collective! The Sound Collective is free to join and gives its members FREE access to 3rd-party software instruments and creative effects! See below for the latest deals:
For a limited time between 8th October to 10th December 2020 you can download the Dubstation 2 delay plug-in from the incredible Audio Damage for FREE! AND you'll also get a 35% discount on any instrument or effect plug-in in the Audio Damage store.
To join the Sound Collective and start making the most of these fantastic deals just add your Novation SL49 MKIII to the basket and buy as normal before heading to www.novationmusic.com to register.
Here we have this amazing MIDI Keyboard Controller from Novation. The SL49 MKII is the perfect controller for Ableton Live. It is the ideal hardware for any Producer with its customisable templates, LED feedback and backlit pitch and modulation wheels. This item also allows you to back up and restore all of your templates and sessions easily. It is a product you will not regret purchasing.
Absolute hardware control
Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together by plugging them all into SL MkIII, taking total control directly from the internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer.
Easily integrate hardware with your DAW
Do you use a DAW and crave integrating your favourite hardware? Well, you can have the best of both worlds. Make controlling your software easy by recording productions from a studio centrepiece.
The perfect controller for Live
We worked with Ableton to create an absolutely stunning keyboard controller for their Live music-making software. The five colour LCD screens give you full parameter feedback, enabling you to see everything you are controlling.
Internal eight-track pattern-based sequencer
Real time record or input notes per step. Play and edit your sequences directly from the keyboard. Record your movements as automation into the sequencer, bringing life to your production. The probability of a programmed step can be altered, bringing creative irregularity and extending the musical palette of the SL MkIII. The SL MkIIIs pads can now be used to make sequencer transposition a powerful performance tool. Allows patterns to be transposed across the octave range, to find the perfect pitch and experiment with ideas.
One routable clock for the whole system
Whether you're in the box or outside the box, the MIDI and analogue clock and transport controls keep everything running in time.
Choose an arp type, set a sync rate, tweak the length, and then use the pads to design your rhythms in real time. Each of the eight parts now have individual, independent arpeggiators, for building complex polyrhythmic patterns. The new arpeggiator probability feature brings an element of randomness to each arpeggiator, turning SL MkIII into a generative and constantly evolving instrument.
Highly customisable mappings for hardware and software easily control everything. Create your own templates in the software editor, and save them to the keyboard.
Work with scales and keys and set up multiple zones and layers on the keyboard. See everything instantly with vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback.
USB; MIDI In, Out, Out 2/Thru; three pedal inputs; Analogue Clock Out; and two CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs can be used to route anything anywhere.
Control all major music software
Your choice of music software is crucial to your creativity. SL MkIII's pads, buttons, eight faders and eight knobs take control of all major music software using InControl. SL MkIII also works with any HUI-compatible DAW.
The SL MkIII has an exceptionally high scan rate of 10kHz (10,000 times per second), giving the keyboard a huge dynamic range for expressive keyboard performance.
Keys for the player
The SL MkIII boasts our finest, most playable and expressive synth-style semi-weighted keybed, with a sprung action and our highest scan rate, all tuned to the needs of the experienced player. Its got aftertouch too, assignable to anything.
Selectable Velocity Curves
The Velocity Curves come to you from a Novation engineer whos been designing and playing keyboard controllers for two decades. Choose from a comprehensive selection of Velocity Curves to suit your playing style.
SL MkIII's velocity-sensitive RGB pads have multiple functions: they can be used for launching clips, as steps in the sequencer, they are perfect for the finger drummer, and have polyphonic aftertouch.
Backlit Pitch and Modulation wheels
Pitch and Modulation wheels have RGB LEDs that change colour to show what track you're working on. Brightness gives you the value of what you're changing.
Toggle swing per-part
With swing on or off per part, its possible to build contrasting layers of groove for more complex rhythmic results.
Allows patterns to be transposed across the octave range, to find the perfect pitch and experiment with ideas. Now it's possible to quickly offset the start and end points of a pattern together to explore variations and manage sequences.
Pitch bend to CV
The pitch-bend wheel can now be mapped to the CV output, opening up more expression possibilities for modular synth users and other external hardware control applications.
Components allows you to backup and restore your templates and sessions in the cloud, enabling access from anywhere in the world. All content can also be saved locally.
Here we have the Novation SL49 MKIII in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Novation SL49 MKIII with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Bring MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths together
- Easily integrate hardware with your DAW
- The perfect controller for Ableton Live music-making software
- Internal 8 track pattern based sequencer
- 1 routable clock for the whole system
- 3 Year Warranty: Effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 and covers 36 months from the date of the original purchase
- Become part of the Sound Collective and get access to incredible offers throughout the year when you register your Novation product at www.novationmusic.com/sound-collective
Product Hardware Specifications:
- 49 note velocity sensitive, individually sprung, synth style, semi-weighted keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 2 Page and 2 scene launch buttons
- 8 continuous rotary knobs
- 8 sliders
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- RGB backlit pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 2 Track buttons
- 5x RGB TFT LCD screens
- 59 Backlit buttons with tact switches
- 61 RGB LEDs plus 49 or 61 keybed RGB LEDs
- 16 Assignable buttons x 2 pages (32 assignable buttons)
- Assignable grid x 2 pages | (32 assignable pads)
- Backlit RGB Mode switching buttons including InControl
Rear Panel & Connectors:
- Power switch
- DC power socket
- USB socket
- MIDI IN, OUT, OUT2 / THRU - 3x 5-pin DIN sockets
- Sustain and Expression pedal 1/4" TRS jack inputs
- Footswitch pedal 1/4" TS jack input
- CV, Gate, Modulation -1- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- CV, Gate, Modulation -2- on 3.5mm jack sockets
- Clock out
- Kensington security slot
- 64 Sessions
- 8 Tracks per session
- 8 Patterns per track (16 steps per Pattern for a total of 128 steps per track)
- Real time record (notes, with velocity and automation)
- Auto-quantise notes to steps and automation to 8 events per step
- All assignable controls can be automated (8 maximum automation lanes)
- Internal tempo range 40 - 240
- External synced tempo range 30 - 300
- Swing 20 - 80%
Real Time Performance:
- 22 Scale types and chromatic transposition
- Pattern expand view - flip the grid
- Pattern start and end, direction incl. random
- Configurable pattern chain
- Session instant switching and queued switch
- Velocity and gate per step
- Multiple gate lengths per step (via real time record)
- Automation edit per step
- Clear step, automation parameter per pattern, pattern, session
- Duplicate step, pattern
- Ableton Live Lite included
- Maximum power consumption 12V DC 1000mA
- Power supply included (This product cannot be powered from USB)
- 49SL MkIII: <817mm length x 300mm depth x 100mm height>
<Note: Maximum power consumption is required to be screened onto the product next to the power jack and must be consumption and not the specification for the power supply. Format is to the nearest 100mA. Up to 900 write in mA, above 1000 write 1.1A, 1.2A etc. >
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.