Akai APC40 MKII
This Akai APC40 MKII has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 6 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
The item is in very good cosmetic condition (please see images).
This Akai APC40 MKII comes packed in its original box with USB cable and manual included.
Akai Pro's flagship Ableton Live controller, the new APC40 mkII, incorporates five years of user feedback into its design for extended functionality, countless musical capabilities, and improved workflow. The APC40 mkII features a 5x8 RGB LED clip-launching matrix, assignable A/B crossfader, 8 rotary knobs, 8-channel faders, and a send button for quick access to send busses. The APC40 mkII is USB-powered and supports plug-and-play.
APC40 MKII Features:
- 5x8 RGB LED clip matrix-launches clips with visual feedback
- 8 channel faders, 1 master fader, and 8 device controls-map to Ableton Live directly
- Intuitive layout-revised knob layout with in-line controls for smarter workflow
- A/B crossfader-can be assigned on the fly for dynamic mixing
- Send button-press and hold Send and use the Track Selects to choose one of 8 sends
APC40 MKII Specifications:
- Inputs / Outputs: 1x USB port, 1x 1/4" (6.35mm) TS jack for footswitch input
- Power: USB-bus-powered
- APC40 MKII Dimensions: (width x depth x height; no cable) 16.7" x 10.0" x 1.8" / 42.4 cm x 25.4 cm x 4.6 cm
- APC40 MKII Weight: (no cable)3.97 lbs. / 1.8 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.