Akai Professional MPC Live II
Standalone Music Production Centre with Built-In Monitors
MPC Live II Features:
- Standalone MPC - no computer required
- Built-in monitors
- 7-inch high-resolution multi-touch display
- 16 velocity sensitive RGB pads
- Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Also acts as a control surface for MPC 2 software
- Phono and line level inputs
- (3) Stereo outputs (6 Mono)
- (2) 5-pin MIDI In, (2) 5-pin MIDI Out
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB onboard storage
- Full-size SD card slot
- User-expandable 2.5-inch SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- (2) USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- (4) TRS CV/Gate jacks, 8 outputs total
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled
- Ableton Link for cross-platform collaboration
- Includes 3-Months Free Access to Splice*
- AIR Vocal Insert Effects Suite for recording and mixing the perfect vocals on standalone MPC or MPC desktop software.
- 8 synth engines for MPC standalone and MPC desktop software including Hype, Mellotron, Solina, WayOutWare Odyssey, DrumSynth, Bassline, Electric, and TubeSynth.
- 7 new AIR Insert Effects Plugins that push the boundaries of music production—such as Half Speed, Stutter and AIR Limiter.
- MIDI Multi Capability and Support for Class Compliant USB audio interfaces (up to 32 simultaneous inputs and outputs).
MPC Live II Specifications:
- (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
- (4) 360 degrees touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
- (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
- (1) 360 degrees encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- Buttons: (27) dedicated function buttons: red, amber, or green backlit
- 6.9" / 176mm (diagonal)
- 5.9" x 3.7" / 150 x 93mm (width x height)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Processor: Quad-core ARM processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB, expandable via SATA connections
- via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, centre-positive, included
- via battery: lithium-ion, rechargeable, up to 5 hours of battery life
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16.2" x 9.6" x 1.8" | 411.5 x 243.8 x 45.7 mm
- Weight: 7.45 lbs | 3.38 kg
- (2) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (6) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS outputs (3 stereo pairs)
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) stereo headphone output
- (2) RCA inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (2) 5-pin MIDI inputs
- (2) 5-pin MIDI outputs
- (4) Stereo CV/Gate outputs
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (2) USB Type-A ports
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
*Offer available to new Splice customers only
We bring you the Akai Professional MPC Live II; the next evolutuion from the original Akai Professional MPC Live. This is the ultimate tool if you want an MPC that fully functions as a standalone unit to channel your creativity wherever you are, whenever inspiration strikes. Use the 16 pads with the four capacitive touch knobs and the 7-inch colour display to create your sound from scratch, or use the MPC Live II as the hub of your MIDI instruments! With so much to offer the Akai Professional MPC Live II is truly the last word in portable music production.
As a producer, you demand versatility. MPC Live II primes you for any situation. With three stereo ¼-inch TRS outputs (6 mono), plus phono/line level inputs, USB, MIDI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and four TRS CV/Gate outputs, it’s simple to connect, control and get the best out of all your studio gear.
Simplify your sample browsing and auditioning with on-board Splice integration in MPC Live II. Splice Sounds fuels the creativity of producers around the world with millions of high-quality, royalty-free samples, sounds, presets and loops, covering every musical style. With Splice natively embedded in MPC Live II, you will experience immediate Wi-Fi access to your own Splice library directly from the touch user interface.
Ableton Live Integration
MPC Live II comes pre-mapped to Ableton Live for an instant performance and production setup. Take complete command over Live’s clip launching, mixer and instrument macro controls wirelessly via Wi-Fi network Ableton Link or by ethernet connection using a USB to ethernet adapter. Fusing MPC’s production prowess, critically acclaimed synth engines and a rapid, intuitive workflow with Ableton Live, any creative endeavour is literally a touch away.
Standalone Vocal Plugin Power
MPC 2.10’s AIR Vocal Suite empowers the MPC user with a custom series of plugins to capture, produce and mix perfect vocal takes.
4 New Standalone Synth Engines
Seeking new sonic inspiration? MPC’s new synth engines guarantee to deliver the goods, all effortlessly controlled and manipulated via MPC’s super-intuitive touch screen interface.
- AIR Hype
- AIR Solina
- AIR Mellotron
- WayOutWare Odyssey
Standalone Class-Compliant USB Audio Interface Support
Whatever the scale of your next project, MPC 2.10 now supports any Class Compliant USB audio interface. From recording a multi-mic drum setup, to routing your tracks through an analogue mixer, MPC gives you all the signal management options you need with up to 32 simultaneous inputs and outputs at your fingertips.
Here we have the Akai Professional MPC Live II in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Akai Professional MPC Live II with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.