Korg NanoKontrol Studio
The Korg NanoKontrol Studio is a mobile MIDI controller that has 8 faders, 8 knobs and 32 switches. It has Macke HUI, Logic and GarageBand control built in and with bluetooth connectivity it can be used with or without wires. With it's compact size it can be easily taken anywhere so you can produce music no matter where you are!
The nanoKONTROL Studio provides transport keys and a mixer section, giving you stress-free control of your DAW or DJ software. It is battery operated and can connect wirelessly with your iPhone/iPad or Mac/Windows. It's a light-weight, compact mobile MIDI controller that lets you create music more intuitively than ever.
Smaller than a letter-sized sheet of paper, the nanoKONTROL Studio is designed for thinness. It's the perfect size to easily carry in a bag and use with your computer. In spite of its compact size, its controllers provide generous power and a solid feel, making it a convenient and versatile MIDI controller.
The nanoKONTROL Studio can connect not only via USB but also wirelessly. It can easily connect to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget and Apple GarageBand, or to your Mac/Windows music production software. Freed from annoying cables, you can set up your equipment easily and efficiently. Due to careful tuning, you can enjoy low latency and high stability.
The simple, refined, and stylish design features illumination with beautiful white LEDs. The design has been modernized to use alongside new devices such as your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
You have the all controllers you need to operate your DAW: sliders that feature generous spacing and stroke, plus a convenient jog wheel. Whether you're controlling your DAW and plug-ins, or putting on a performance, the nanoKONTROL Studio provides everything you need in any situation.
The nanoKONTROL is compatible with any software that supports MIDI input, including KORG Gadget, Logic, GarageBand, Live, Reason, Cubase, Studio One, FL Studio, Sonar, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, and Traktor.
- 8 knobs, 8 siders, 32 buttons ([Mute/Solo/Rec/Select] x 8)
- Transport buttons (Beginning / Stop / Play / Rec / Rew / FF), Track (< / >), Cycle, Marker (Set / < / >), Scene
- Scene Memory: 5
- Connections: USB jack (micro B type)
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply: USB bus power (when connected via USB) / Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries) * Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
- Power Consumption: Less than 500mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 278 mm x 160 mm x 33 mm / 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
- Weight: 459 g / 1.01 lbs
- Included Items: USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation
iOS Wireless Connection:
- iOS: iPad/iPhone that supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installed
- Models: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad fourth generation, iPad Third generation, iPad mini 4?iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPod touch sixth generation, iPod touch fifth generation.
Mac Wireless Connection:
- OS: Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed
- Models: MacBook (Early 2015 or later), MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later), MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later), Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later), iMac (Late 2012 or later), Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
Mac USB Connection:
- OS: MacOS 10.8 10.9 Mavericks or later
Windows Wireless Connection:
- OS: Operating system: Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit/64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
Windows USB Connection:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.