Launchpad X with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Introducing Novation Launchpad X together with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite software to give you this wonderful controller package. Giving you more effects, sounds and instruments at your fingertips this bundle can help enhance your performance and extend your creativity! This fantastic package contains:
- 1x Novation Launchpad X *
- 1x Ableton Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite *
Note: Ableton Live Lite is already included, this package gives you the upgrade to Live 11 Standard.
Novation Launchpad X
Launchpad X is our essential 64-pad MIDI grid controller for Ableton Live. It gives you everything you need to make music. Launch, play and perform your sounds and build your tracks using the large, super-sensitive RGB pads, dynamic note and scale modes, and mixer controls.
The Essential Live Controller
Everything about making tracks in Ableton Live is made easier with Launchpad X's quick, hands-on clip and scene launching and our most playable grid to date. Play your instruments and devices expressively with the 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads, then never lose an idea with one-press Capture MIDI control. Launchpad X belongs on the desk of every Ableton Live music maker.
Launchpad X gives you everything you need right at your fingertips so you can spend less time clicking a mouse and more time making music. Never worry about being out of key - Dynamic Note and Scale modes let you easily play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Our most responsive velocity-sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch let you play your instruments dynamically and expressively. Step back from the screen, get hands-on and dive into your tracks.
Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Create with Live
With Live’s two modes of working, and a ton of creative tools and sounds with endless ways to combine them, the only limit on your music is your imagination.
Session View lets you sketch ideas fast: play, mix and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organize music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Or record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live has the tools to both capture your ideas and discover ones you never expected. Record hardware synths, software instruments, guitars, vocals or any audio from the real world. Combine the best of multiple audio or MIDI passes into your perfect take with Live’s new comping feature. Use Capture MIDI to record notes after you’ve played them, turning spontaneous moments and happy accidents into music. And generate surprising variations to your drum patterns and melodies with chance tools.
Live’s synthesizers offer a full spectrum of sound using wavetable, FM, and analog- and physical-modeling architectures. A pair of sampling devices bring built-in slicing and warping, as well as multisampling and extensive sound-shaping capabilities. MIDI effects let you manipulate notes, and a rich range of clean to characterful audio effects help you tidy up your mix or make a creative mess. Live 11’s new devices include two spectral processing effects, a reverb that combines algorithmic and convolution reverbs, and six effects inspired by natural and physical processes – entirely new ways to explore sound within Live.
Every edition of Live includes the Core Library, with vintage synths, analog drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. Curated Collections provide toolkits of clips, kits, and other sounds for exploring sonic scenes or themes; Live 11 adds Voice Box for experimental vocal manipulation, Mood Reel for modern narrative-setting, and Drone Lab for sustained tones and textures.
* For further information on these products please click on the links above.
Launchpad X Features:
- 64 Large RGB pads: Velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments expressively.
- Ableton Live Integration: Quickly launch clips and scenes, never lose ideas with Capture MIDI, and access performance controls like stop, solo, mute, record arm, volume, pan, and sends to dynamically control your music, no mouse needed.
- Dynamic Note and Scale modes: Effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Launchpad X even knows when you're drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid.
- Four Custom Modes: use Novation Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad X.
- Get Started Easily: Use our online Easy Start tool to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes.
- 3 Year Warranty: Effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 and covers 36 months from the date of the original purchase
Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite Features:
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
- Linked-track editing: link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously.
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
- Audio-to-MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
- Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
- Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device with Instrument Racks
- Combine MIDI effects into a single device with MIDI Effect Racks
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
- Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.