Akai MPK Mini MK2
From the 1st October to the 31st December 2019, new and existing customers of the MPK Mini Series are eligible for 3 months FREE access to Splice Sounds, an immense 2GB library of indemand content from Loopcloud, a 30 day free trial of Loopcloud Studio (plus, 50% off your first year subscription), AND a free 3-month subscription to Serato Studio. To take part in this incredible offer just register your Akai MPK MK2 with at www.akaipro.com
The updated MPK Mini Laptop Production Keyboard stays true to its name as the ultimate portable keyboard controller. It is made up of an impressive array of controls in the small 25 mini-key frame. These include an all-new joystick control for pitch and modulation functionality, trigger pads ported from the MPC Renaissance, famed Note Repeat, a full-size USB connector, and an improved keybed.
With VIP3.0, users can drastically enhance the creative capability of any standard MIDI over USB controller thanks to all-new MIDI Learn functionality. Now artists can seamlessly custom map the controls of their MIDI controller (knobs, encoders, faders, buttons) to VIP's parameters, for effortless integration and the enhanced workflow, attributes that owners of the award-winning Akai Professional Advance Series, M-Audio's CTRL49 and the Alesis VX49 have long enjoyed. VIP 3.0 is now available for the first time ever as a no-charge complimentary upgrade to owners of the Akai MPK2 & MPK Mini Series, M-Audio Code & Oxygen MKIV Series and M-Audio Axiom AIR Mini 32.
Here we have the Akai MPK Mini MK2 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Ultra-compact design lets you create anywhere; 25 synth-action mini keys
- 8 backlit, velocity-sensitive trigger pads derived from the MPC Renaissance
- New 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch/modulation control
- 8 assignable control knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins and more
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 7.13" x 1.75"
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
- Plays virtually every VST-compatible plugin and effects unit
- Operates as a standalone virtual instrument and effects player or as a plugin within any AU, VST or AAX compatible DAW
- Organizes user's plugin collection with intuitive browsing by plugin, artist collection, instrument type, timbre and more
- Includes an Effects Browser allowing users to browse effects by type and audition across multiple plugins with a single click
- Expanded Multi mixer includes insert effects, send effects, bus tracks and a master output channel strip for total routing control
- Effects Stacks combine multiple effects into re-usable patches, accessible in the patch list for easy selection and auditioning
- NEW | VIPMS - The VIP Native Plugin Map Standard allows 3rd party virtual instrument and effect developers to produce their own plugin maps for enhanced VIP integration and opening their plugins to the superior workflow offered by VIP
- NEW | MIDI Learn functionality seamlessly maps the controls of any VIP-compatible keyboard (knobs, encoders, faders, buttons) to VIP's parameters with a ever-growing library of MIDI controller mappings for Akai and M-Audio controller keyboards included
- NEW | Pad Chord Progressions - play factory or user defined chord progressions using a VIP-enabled keyboard controller's pads
- NEW | Key Control modes: play scales, harmonized chords or chord progressions from a VIP keyboard or MIDI keyboard
This is the second purchase from WhyBuyNew. This product was used but delivered in original packing with USB Lead and Manual. The keyboard looked like new and is fully functional. Communication was great and speedy delivery. Will defiantly be returning in the future.
I did not realise when buying this that it was not a stand alone item...ie you could not plug it into an amp. Also there was no software with this and my attempts to download the same has as yet failed. The akia site was not user friendly and it seemed they made it difficult to even register the product. I am not a computer novice but so far I have not had many pleasing results, and I have, as yet, not even used this item even though I have had it for a week. If I had known the real facts before I bought it I wouldn't have done so.