Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite
Komplete Kontrol M32 Features:
- Micro-size keyboard controller with 32 keys for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Synth-action, custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- Eight touch-sensitive control knobs
- Two touch strips for intuitive expression
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Expand your library with loops and samples from Sounds.com
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Includes a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments), plus Ableton Live 11 Lite
Live 11 Standard UPG Features:
- Multitrack Audio recording and MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Unique Session View for nonlinear composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Real-time warping of audio: automatically sync music and loops, regardless of tempo
- MIDI-mappable controls for hands-on creation onstage or in the studio – plus automatic mapping for popular hardware controllers
- Comping: select and combine the best of multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance.
- Linked-track editing: link two or more tracks to edit their content simultaneously.
- Group tracks: use multiple levels of groups to mix with greater flexibility and manage detailed arrangements more easily.
- Audio-to-MIDI conversion tools: extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it into MIDI.
- Tempo following: Live adjusts its tempo in real time based on an incoming audio signal
- Note chance and velocity chance: set the probability that a MIDI note or drum hit will occur and define ranges for velocity probability to generate pattern variations and humanize dynamics.
- Combine multiple instruments and effects into a single device with Instrument Racks
- Combine MIDI effects into a single device with MIDI Effect Racks
- Comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects for creative sound design, mixing or mastering
- Advanced sampling and slicing tools
- VST2, VST3 and Audio Unit support
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression: allows MPE-capable devices to control multiple parameters of every note in real time for more expressive instrumental performances.
- Groove engine to apply swing to audio or MIDI, or extract rhythmic feel from other audio files
- Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio
Package includes a 1-year warranty
Create a masterpiece with the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 with Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite! A wonderful package ideal for any music maker on the go, this bundle really is the perfect way to amplify your creativity and give produce great music. Package contains:
- 1x Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 *
- 1x Ableton Live 11 Standard UPG from Live Lite *
Note: Ableton Live Lite is already included, this package gives you the upgrade to Live 11 Standard.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32
We are proud to introduce to you the Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL M32; a small but powerful micro-keyboard controller that gives you a high-quality performance but comes at an affordable price. The KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 comes with a wide array of software for ultimate creative freedom, including Ableton Live Lite plus a long list of instruments and effects from NI's MASCHINE Essentials and more. In spite of its size this brilliant piece of equipment comes packed with some excellent features including a best-in-class keybed and a 4-directional push-encoder for fast, one-handed navigation that won't interrupt your flow.
Live 11 Standard UPG
Create with Live
With Live’s two modes of working, and a ton of creative tools and sounds with endless ways to combine them, the only limit on your music is your imagination.
Session View lets you sketch ideas fast: play, mix and match MIDI and audio loops of different lengths and tempos without ever stopping the music. The Arrangement View is where you organize music along a timeline and build sections of your song. Or record an arrangement directly from the Session View and improvise a finished composition.
Live has the tools to both capture your ideas and discover ones you never expected. Record hardware synths, software instruments, guitars, vocals or any audio from the real world. Combine the best of multiple audio or MIDI passes into your perfect take with Live’s new comping feature. Use Capture MIDI to record notes after you’ve played them, turning spontaneous moments and happy accidents into music. And generate surprising variations to your drum patterns and melodies with chance tools.
Live’s synthesizers offer a full spectrum of sound using wavetable, FM, and analog- and physical-modeling architectures. A pair of sampling devices bring built-in slicing and warping, as well as multisampling and extensive sound-shaping capabilities. MIDI effects let you manipulate notes, and a rich range of clean to characterful audio effects help you tidy up your mix or make a creative mess. Live 11’s new devices include two spectral processing effects, a reverb that combines algorithmic and convolution reverbs, and six effects inspired by natural and physical processes – entirely new ways to explore sound within Live.
Every edition of Live includes the Core Library, with vintage synths, analog drum machines, keys, multi-sampled drums, and much more. Curated Collections provide toolkits of clips, kits, and other sounds for exploring sonic scenes or themes; Live 11 adds Voice Box for experimental vocal manipulation, Mood Reel for modern narrative-setting, and Drone Lab for sustained tones and textures.
* For further information on these products please click on the links.