Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3 and Komplete Kontrol M32 Bundle
This is a brilliant bundle for the Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3 production controller and the Komplete Kontrol M32 MIDI keyboard for a compact production centre. Altogether this package includes:
- 1x Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3
- 1x Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3
The Native Instruments Maschine Mikro 3 is an affordable, compact, 16 pad production controller that combines state of the art hardware with essential professional production software. The Native Instruments Maschine Mikro 3 comes with MASCHINE Essentials (that gives you access to a 1.6GB selection of samples, loops, sample instruments, drum kits and much more!) and full versions of three excellent Komplete plugins; Massive, Monark and Reaktor Prism. With all this includes software and samples you'll be making music in no time at all!
MASCHINE MIKRO is a flexible, compact beatmaking companion, now in its third generation. All-new bigger pads, based on those of the popular MASCHINE Mk3, make tapping out beats, playing melodies, and building up tracks a more fun and hands-on experience. The addition of a Smart Strip provides new ways of playing with MIKRO by sliding fingers across the strip its possible to strum and bend sounds, and get creative with effects in real-time.
MASCHINE MIKRO comes bundled with MASCHINE Factory Selection 1.6 GB of sounds, kits, samples, effects, and instruments, designed to give musicians and producers everything they need to start making music. Also included are full versions of the popular NI synths MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM. The MASCHINE software can be used standalone, or with any DAW, meaning that MIKRO fits easily into any music-making workflow all while costing significantly less than previous generations.
The release of MIKRO also brings an all-new experience for getting started with MASCHINE. Whether making their first beat, or brushing up on the basics, NIs comprehensive guides for getting started mean it has never been easier for musicians and producers to take the first steps on their MASCHINE journey.
MASCHINE MIKRO is the perfect first step for music producers already using a DAW to get hands on with their creative process, letting them tap out beats and melodies, and quickly build up loops and track ideas.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32
We are proud to introduce to you the Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL M32; a small but powerful micro-keyboard controller that gives you a high-quality performance but comes at an affordable price. The KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 comes with a wide array of software for ultimate creative freedom, including Ableton Live Lite plus a long list of instruments and effects from NI's MASCHINE Essentials and more. In spite of its size this brilliant piece of equipment comes packed with some excellent features including a best-in-class keybed and a 4-directional push-encoder for fast, one-handed navigation that won't interrupt your flow.
Portable, compact, and ready to tap into a wide range of instruments and effects from NI and an ever-evolving list of NKS partners. Play on a best-in-class keybed, get inspired by the Smart Play features, and explore your creativity with hands-on controls letting you fine-tune your sounds from our first micro-sized keyboard.
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3 Features and Specifications
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Software - use on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same Maschine software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- The Native Instruments sound universe easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, Expansions, and enjoy perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage
- MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dimensions: 320 x 177 x 45 mm / 12.59" x 6.96" x 1.77"
- Weight: 1.12 kg / 2.46 lbs
MASCHINE MIKRO includes:
- MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
- Full versions of three popular KOMPLETE plugins available for download from Native Access after hardware registration:
- MASSIVE heavyweight virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM flexible polyphonic synthesizer
- Access to Native Instrument's Komplete Start
- Eligibility to purchase upgrades to full 8 GB MASCHINE Factory Library and KOMPLETE SELECT with 25GB of instruments and effects
- Voucher for Sounds.com access to thousands of samples and loops from hundreds of suppliers, for a monthly subscription
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU,4 GB RAM
- macOS 10.12 or macOS 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5,
- 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 Features and Specifications
- Micro-size keyboard controller with 32 keys for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Synth-action, custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- Eight touch-sensitive control knobs
- Two touch strips for intuitive expression
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Expand your library with loops and samples from Sounds.com
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Includes a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments), plus Ableton Live 10 Lite
- Register your hardware to download the KOMPLETE KONTROL software, a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects,
- MASCHINE Essentials, plus Ableton Live 10 Lite for free. Includes:
- MONARK iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM polyphonic synthesiser
- SCARBEE MARK I electric piano
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- MASCHINE ESSENTIALS
- KOMPLETE START: NI's free production suite
- Ableton Live 10 Lite
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- Internet connection (for software download and activation only)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.