Native Instruments Maschine MK3
The Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is the successor to the Maschine MK2 production controller, now with two larger RGB colour displays. The Maschine MK3 features a sampler, arranger, mixer, FX and more in one integrated hardware/software system. It comes with Komplete 11 Select Software which comprises a 25GB library of sounds that includes 11 premium instruments and effects. The Maschine MK3 can be USB powered which makes it a great performance instrument for creating music on-the-go as well as in the studio.
The next generation music production and performance instrument with a fast, intuitive, and fun way to create and perform tracks and beats on a computer-based setup.
MASCHINE Software includes everything you need to create and perform songs - including an 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops right out of the box, plus Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins built exclusively for MASCHINE.
The package also includes KOMPLETE 11 SELECT - 11 premium instruments and effects:
- MASSIVE - virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK - iconic mono synth
- THE GENTLEMAN - classic upright piano
- DRUMLAB - sampled / synthesized percussion
- REAKTOR PRISM - polyphonic synthesizer
- SCARBEE MARK 1 - electric piano
- RETRO MACHINES - 20+ legendary vintage synths
- VINTAGE ORGANS - sampled classic organs
- WEST AFRICA - percussion library
- SOLID BUS COMP - powerful compressor
- REPLIKA - pro-quality delay
Maschine MK3 Features:
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x Ό" TRS line outputs, 2 x Ό" TRS line inputs, Ό" dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
Maschine MK3 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 321 x 301 x 41mm / 12.63" x 11.85" x 1.61"
- Weight: 2.2kg / 4.85 lbs
- Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 or higher
Great piece of kit, had bought the mk2 from this website as well and it had lasted for years. Brilliant but of kit for getting down ideas quickly and the fact it can integrate with your DAW makes it very versatile! Would recommend to anyone just getting into production definitely
Im new to music production and I wanted something where o could get my ideas down quickly and also experiment with recording my daughter sing and work together to try and make a track. Having played with for a few days I have a lot to learn but I seems that the limit is my ideas and creativity. Be prepared to learn if you havent used this type of thing before but you can have a lot of fun doing so.