Native Instruments MASCHINE STUDIO Black
MASCHINE STUDIO is the flagship music production system for tactile, creative beatmaking with an acclaimed sound library. Maschine studio offers unprecedented physical control and visual feedback and features a sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more. This intuitive new controller is perfect for the music professional and includes the powerful MASCHINE 2.0 software, instruments, and new drum synths.
Create and perform rhythms, harmonies, and melodies faster than you ever thought possible. MASCHINE STUDIO's workflow keeps you laser-focused on the quest for the perfect groove. Its pattern-based sequencer and high-performance sampler, exemplary drum synths, incredible suite of creative effects and pro instruments, and acclaimed sound library deliver ultimate production power.
MASCHINE STUDIO redefines hands-on control. Big, high-res color screens show waveforms, patterns, scenes, NI product visuals, and mixer and meter levels in full detail. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat. Eight display knobs, edit buttons, and a jog wheel with LED indicator provide complete tactile control of MASCHINE's sequencer, instruments and effects. A dedicated level section delivers clear metering and monitoring. And a built-in stand delivers the perfect performance angle.
Beneath MASCHINE STUDIO's advanced hardware is all-new software - exploding with cutting-edge technology. MASCHINE 2.0 delivers a spectacular, tag-based visual browser, unlimited groups and insert effects, sidechaining, and a sleek, intuitive mixer - all directly accessible from the hardware. MASCHINE 2.0 hosts any VST or AU plug-in and perfectly integrates into any studio setup as a plug-in in all major DAWs. The software also boasts full multi-core support for ultra-fast performance.
Get inspired by MASCHINE's 8 GB library of production-ready sounds. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths - a broad sweet spot makes it super-easy to dial in just the sound you're looking for. Modulate 24 pro-quality studio effects directly from the hardware. Plus you get full versions of MASSIVE, PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and the SOLID BUS COMP.
Native Instruments Maschine Studio Specification:
- Width: 432 mm / 17.0"
- Length: 350 mm / 13.8"
- Height: 58.5 mm / 2.3"
- 3.2 kg / 7.1 lbs
- 15V 1.2A power supply required (included)
- Integrated stand
- Two extra-large, high-resolution color displays (480x272 pixel)
- 16 high-quality multi-color, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multi-color group buttons
- One jog wheel with LED ring (30 steps)
- 8 endless rotary encoder
- 1 volume knob
- 58 click buttons
- LED Meters
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- 1 x MIDI in, 3 x MIDI out
- 2 x footswitch input
- Kensington lock
- Windows: Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- USB 2.0 Port, 13 GB free disk space for complete installation
- This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.