Native Instruments Maschine Studio
This Native Instruments Maschine Studio has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty.
It has been tested and is in full working order.
This item is in good cosmetic condition, but may have a few minor marks and scratches.
This Native Instruments Maschine Studio comes with its original box and packaging, with the manual, USB cable and De-registration code included only.
Please note that stock photos have been used, and that no software is included.
MASCHINE STUDIO’s ultra-fast, tag-based browser gives your creativity no time to slow down. Do all your browsing with MASCHINE STUDIO’s jog wheel and two high-res color screens – any project, group, sound, instrument, effect or sample at your fingertips.
SAMPLE. SLICE. EDIT.
MASCHINE STUDIO makes sampling fluid and simple – grab audio, slice it, and shape it. The hardware gives you total control and the hi-res displays let you see exactly what you’re doing at all times. Then kick out a groove with your new sounds on super-responsive pads.
Overview on the left screen, details on the right, parameter knobs directly below – never lose your editing focus. Get up to 64 voice polyphony for each sound, plus choke, legato, and glide control. And experienced beatheads will love the vintage sampling modes.
Slice your samples with laser-like precision. Choose the technique that fits you best with four different modes: Detect, Grid, Split, and Manual. Assign slices to the pads automatically and play them just like you would a drum groove or melody.
Get creative with a toolbox of destructive editing features including truncate, normalize, reverse, cut, copy, paste, fade-in, fade-out, silence, DC correct, and duplicate. Timestretching and pitchbending with automatic beat detection deliver highest possible sound quality.
MASCHINE adapts to your workflow. Get full velocity control, pad link, advanced note repeat, plus swing controls for sounds, groups, and the global project. Color-code your sounds and see your entire sonic palette at a glance.
A clip-based pattern sequencer means your ideas come together fast. Edit patterns, nudge notes, change velocity, record modulation, and more with 8 display knobs, dedicated edit buttons, and MASCHINE STUDIO’s jog wheel. All without ever looking at the computer screen.
An ultra-powerful step sequencer gives you another way to sculpt your grooves to perfection. Drop in sounds precisely where you want them and automate pitch, volume, LFO or any other parameter step by step for incredibly intricate and musical results in record time.
Build or sketch entire tracks with scenes. A scene is a flexible collection of groups and patterns. Scenes let you structure a track easily, and are essential for live performance. Create scenes for intro, outro, main groove, variation groove, and breakdown, then trigger scenes live as required.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 33 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 12 SELECT.
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 12 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration - an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.