Novation Launch Control XL (Black)
Grab some incredible deals every two months when you join Novation's Sound Collective! The Sound Collective is free to join and gives its members FREE access to 3rd-party software instruments and creative effects! See below for the latest deals:
For a limited time from 4th March to 6th May you can download the RetroMod 106 sample-powered synth from the incredible Tracktion Software for FREE and claim 50% off the price of any other other instrument in the RetroMod range.
To join the Sound Collective and start making the most of these fantastic deals just add your Novation Launch Control XL (Black) to the basket and buy as normal before heading to www.novationmusic.com to register.
This is the Novation Launch Control XL - a comprehensive controller that lets you manage your hardware and brings the studio to you. This impressive piece of equipment has been designed to work with Ableton Live, giving you the tactile feel of a hardware mixer but with all the capabilities of Ableton software. Lose yourself in your music using eight 60mm faders, and tweak your effects, devices and plug-ins with 24 LED-enhanced knobs and 16 multi-colour performance buttons that will inspire creativity.
Launch Control XL is the ultimate controller for Ableton Live. It helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop, by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders, all of which integrate seamlessly with Live to give you total hands-on control. When combined with Launchpad's intuitive 64-button grid, Launch Control XL provides extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live's session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier!
Now, with support for Mackie's HUI protocol built in, Launch Control XL also works with Cubase, Logic and Pro Tools, mapping its sliders, rotaries and buttons to their mixers' volume faders, pan pots, mute and solo buttons, and more.
Here we have the Novation Launch Control XL (Black) in Brand New and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Novation Launch Control XL (Black) with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Focus on Your Music Production: Spend less time peering at your screen by using hands-on controls that integrate seamlessly with Ableton Live. The 24 knobs are arranged in three rows, which align perfectly with Ableton Lives mixer. They also have multicoloured LEDs that illuminate to distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Eight rugged 60mm faders offer high-precision control over your levels, while 16 multi-colour buttons offer immediate track focus and mixer control.
- Create Your Own Control Layouts: Assign buttons, knobs and faders to any parameters within Ableton Live to make your own layouts. You can even customise knobs with your own colours, and effortlessly switch between your own mappings and Live's built-in functionality. Producing the perfect mix has never been easier!
- Enhance Your Live Performance: Experience an unprecedented level of freedom when playing live, by combining with a Launchpad to control Ableton Live's session view. Trigger clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer, effects and instruments all at the same time.
- Take control of Cubase, Logic and Pro Tools with HUI: With support for Mackie's HUI protocol onboard, too, Launch Control XL is fully geared-up to take command of Cubase, Logic and Pro Tools as well as Live. In HUI mode, the sliders link directly to your DAW mixer's volume faders, the rotaries above them step through controlling pan and five sends, the Track Select buttons jump between banks of eight tracks/channels, and the bottom row of buttons map to Mute, Solo or Record Arm. The top two rows of rotaries, meanwhile, are freely MIDI mappable - yours to assign as you see fit!
- Easily Carry It Around: Tough, slim and designed for gigging, you can throw Launch Control XL into your backpack and put it through the most demanding live situations. It's also fully USB bus powered, so you can plug in and play without even needing a power supply.
- Connect to Just About Anything: Simply plug into Mac, Windows or iOS and start performing. You can even control all MIDI-compatible iOS music software; all you need is a Camera Connection Kit.
- Get Everything You Need to Perform: All Launch products come with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software favoured by countless leading artists, as well as an impressive collection of royalty-free samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
- 3 Year Warranty: Effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 and covers 36 months from the date of the original purchase
- Become part of the Sound Collective and get access to incredible offers throughout the year when you register your Novation product at www.novationmusic.com/sound-collective
Launch Control XL Included Software:
- Includes access to Sound Collective
- Ableton Live Lite
- Launch Control XL MIDI Editor
- Over 4GB of Loopmasters samples
Launch Control XL Whats In The Box:
- Launch Control XL
- Orange USB Cable
- Getting Started Guide
- 24 rotary pots with 300 degree motion
- 24 multi-colour indicator LEDs - one for each pot
- Eight 60mm Faders
- 16 assignable multi-colour backlit buttons
- Additional 8 assignable backlit buttons
- 2 backlit template select buttons
- USB socket
- Kensington Security Slot
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 240 x 240 x 39mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.