Novation Launchpad X
Comes with 3 Year Warranty! | MIDI Grid Controller
- 64 Large RGB pads: Velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments expressively.
- Ableton Live Integration: Quickly launch clips and scenes, never lose ideas with Capture MIDI, and access performance controls like stop, solo, mute, record arm, volume, pan, and sends to dynamically control your music, no mouse needed.
- Dynamic Note and Scale modes: Effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Launchpad X even knows when you're drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid.
- Four Custom Modes: use Novation Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad X.
- Get Started Easily: Use our online Easy Start tool to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes.
- 3 Year Warranty: Effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 and covers 36 months from the date of the original purchase
Product Hardware Specifications:
- 64 Velocity and Pressure Sensitive Pads
- 16 Buttons
- 81 RGB LEDs
- USB-C Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- Ableton Live 11 Lite is included: If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 10 or greater to work with Launchpad. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad integration. Launchpad will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- USB bus powered
Product Dimensions (L x D x H):
- 241 x 241 x 17.5mm
- Ableton Live Lite: Quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
- AAS Session Bundle: Three synths for music makers, providing essential sounds for your tracks.
- XLN Addictive Keys: Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware.
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette: High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
- Softube Time and Tone bundle: Made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
- Sound Collective: Bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months.
Launchpad X 2.0 Firmware Update
Explore new creative possibilities and get greater customisation with the 2.0 firmware update for Launchpad X. Keep creativity flowing with the Custom Mode keystroke widget and assign DAW shortcuts for a faster workflow and more intuitive creation. Go even bigger with 4 more Custom Modes slots; thatís 8 Custom Modes slots in total to get creative with.
Grab some incredible deals every few months when you join Novation's Sound Collective! The Sound Collective is free to join and gives its members FREE access to 3rd-party software instruments and creative effects! See below for the latest deals:
For a limited time between 22nd June - 6th October you can download LO-FI GLOW from the incredible Native Instrument's (worth £44) for FREE and get a three-month trial of KOMPLETE NOW (normally £8.99 per month).
To join the Sound Collective and start making the most of these fantastic deals just add your Novation Launchpad X to the basket and buy as normal before heading to www.novationmusic.com to register.
Introducing the Novation Launchpad X from the company that brought you the powerful Launchpad Pro and the compact Launchpad Mini. Designed to work hand in hand with Ableton Live software, the Launchpad X enables you to fully embrace your creativity with its incredible 64 velocity- (and pressure-) sensitive RGB pads, plus stop, solo, mute, and record arm buttons for one-tap control. The design of the Launchpad X is such that you don't have to spend time and energy looking at your laptop screen more than the controller - the key information is right in front of you along with core controls making this a fantastic machine for anyone who wants to get deep into their music.
Launchpad X is our essential 64-pad MIDI grid controller for Ableton Live. It gives you everything you need to make music. Launch, play and perform your sounds and build your tracks using the large, super-sensitive RGB pads, dynamic note and scale modes, and mixer controls.
The Essential Live Controller
Everything about making tracks in Ableton Live is made easier with Launchpad X's quick, hands-on clip and scene launching and our most playable grid to date. Play your instruments and devices expressively with the 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads, then never lose an idea with one-press Capture MIDI control. Launchpad X belongs on the desk of every Ableton Live music maker.
Launchpad X gives you everything you need right at your fingertips so you can spend less time clicking a mouse and more time making music. Never worry about being out of key - Dynamic Note and Scale modes let you easily play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Our most responsive velocity-sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch let you play your instruments dynamically and expressively. Step back from the screen, get hands-on and dive into your tracks.
Make it Yours
Go deeper and get Launchpad X working the way you want. Use Novation Components to customise MIDI mappings, and control almost anything; four custom modes mean you can design how this essential grid controller works for you - you're only limited by your imagination.
Take Control of Your Performance
Essential performance controls are a single button-press away: stop, solo, mute, record arm and set your levels, pans and sends. Using Launchpad X is a simple as it gets, no drivers to install, just plug and perform.
When you register your Launchpad X, you'll automatically gain access to Sound Collective. Get new free plug-ins every couple of months from some of the biggest names in the business, along with offers, discounts and more.
Launchpad X & Live Loops in Logic Pro
Live Loops brings cell-based looping playback and performance to Logic Pro. With Launchpad X as your Live Loops controller, use cells to sketch out arrangement ideas, fast, and record your performances. Setup is automatic: just select your Launchpad from Logicís Control Surface Setup. There are orientation options in Logicís settings that allow you to choose vertical or rotated arrangement, to suit your preference. (Logic Pro 10.6 is required.)