Roland Verselab MV-1
Roland Verselab MV-1 Features:
- Finish complete songs with inspiring hands-on workflow
- Record vocals with modern effects like Auto-Pitch, Harmonizer, and Doubler
- Curated collection of over 3000 sounds for modern styles from the makers of the TR-808
- 4x4 pads and TR-REC step sequencer for drums, basslines, and melodic parts
- Songwriting tools and generators get you started and keep you flowing
- Interface with your smartphone, tablet, or computer for easy file transfer
- Plug-and-play integration with Roland Zenbeats app expands your production capabilities*
- High-quality mixing and mastering effects for pro results
- Make music on the move with power via a mobile battery or USB
- Built-in mic and XLR mic input with phantom power
- Stereo ľ-inch I/O, dual headphones jacks, and MIDI I/O
*Zenbeats integration available February 2021
Roland Verselab MV-1 Specification:
- Sound Generator: ZEN-Core (Tone, Drum Kit)
- Track Type: Tone, Drum Kit, Looper (Audio Loop)
- Maximum Polyphony:
- ZEN-Core: 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- Looper: 8 (varies according to the available number of Looper track)
- Vocal Take: 16 (varies according to the vocal take size)
- Tracks: 7 tracks and 1 vocal track
- Sections: 16 sections
- Vocal Take: 16 takes
- Preset Tone: 3,000 or greater
- Preset Drum Kit: 80 or greater
- User Sample (as a Tone or Drum Kit): available by importing from SD card
- Looper Sample (as a clip of Looper track): available by importing from SD card, recording via EXT IN/Tracks
* Available total time for User Sample and Vocal take: 12 minutes in mono, 6 minutes in stereo (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of User Sample: WAV 32--96 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit (mono, stereo)
* Available total time for Looper Sample: Approx. 60 sec (44.1 kHz)
* Available format of Looper Sample: WAV 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, 32-bit float (mono, stereo)
- Track Multi-Effects: 90 types
- Track EQ
- Chorus/Delay: 9 types
- Reverb: 7 types
- Master Effects: 90 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Step Sequencer: Maximum Step: 128 steps
* Available on a Tone or Drum Kit Track
- Looper: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift
* Available on a Looper Track
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines LCD (with backlit)
- External Storage: SD card (SDHC supported) for saving Project Data and Audio Data
- PHONES jacks: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- EXT IN (L/MONO/MIC, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- MIC IN: XLR type (phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max.)
- MIDI (IN, OUT1) connectors
- USB port: USB B type (Audio, MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply:
- AC adaptor
- Obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw:
- 2,000 mA (AC adaptor)
- 500 mA (USB bus power
- Leaflet "Read Me First"
- AC adaptor
- SD card (installed in the product when shipped from the factory)
- SD card protector
Size and Weight
- Width: 354 mm
- Depth: 208 mm
- Height: 60 mm
- Weight: 1.165 kg
*Standard 1-Year Warranty Included.
Introducing the brilliant Roland Verselab MV-1 Song Production Studio, an innovative all-in-one composition tool for the modern music creator! Be creative wherever you go with it's built-in mic or an external XLR microphone to easily record vocals, and inject an array of contemporary effects with the onboard, powerful ZEN-Core engine enabling you to produce professional, polished tracks from start to finish.
When inspiration strikes, VERSELAB helps you capture, refine, and finish your ideas. The fluid, hands-on workflow simplifies music making with modern vocal recording, pattern generators, thousands of ZEN-Core sounds, mastering effects, and more. Plug-and-play integration with Rolandís Zenbeats app expands your production capabilities using your computer or mobile device.*
Hit the ground running.
Music production can require a lot of time, money, and expertise. And for many new producers, itís hard to know where to begin. VERSELAB has everything you need to make radio-ready tracks without all the complications, so you can focus on what matters mostóyour music.
From intro to outro.
If youíre a vocalist, beatmaker, or both, itís easy to create complete songs with VERSELAB, regardless of your skill level. Move fluidly from ideas to beats, hooks, and your listenersí ears with song templates, pattern generators, and a guided workflow that keeps you on track. Whether youíre just getting started, getting lost with too many options, or need to take a sledgehammer to writerís block, VERSELAB is there to keep it moving.
Bars meet beats.
VERSELAB is designed for modern music making and vocal recording. The high-quality XLR mic input makes it easy to record vocals with built-in effects like Auto-Pitch, Harmoniser, Doubler and more. Just plug in a mic, dial in the sound, and go. With 16 easy access takes and the ability to copy them anywhere in your song, arranging is a snap.
Sounds from the source.
For songs to knock, you need the best sounds available. Rolandís sound has helped define hip-hop and other modern genres for decades, from the TR-808 to the SP-404. This sonic legacy is packed into VERSELAB, with over 3000 curated sounds that hit the spot.
Get more with ZEN-Core.
VERSELAB uses our most advanced sound engineóthe ZEN-Core Synthesis System. Itís at the heart of our professional synthesizers and ensures top-notch sound quality. With Roland Cloud, you can expand the onboard library with thousands of new tones, including genre-specific Sound Packs to keep your music fresh.
Hands-on music making.
Go beyond the mouse and keyboard with VERSELABís inspiring RGB-lit pads and hands-on controls. Combining the TR-REC step sequencer found in legendary Roland drum machines with an ultra-responsive 4x4 pad matrix, you can bang out drum tracks, basslines, and melodic parts as fast as they come to you.
Plug-and-play with Zenbeats.
With expanding plug-and-play Zenbeats integration, you can connect VERSELAB to your computer, tablet, or smartphone for another level of production capability. Mix your VERSELAB songs or bounce tracks in Zenbeats, use plug-in instruments and effects, and much more via a simple USB connection.
*Zenbeats integration available February 2021
Collab and connect.
VERSELAB is compact, portable, and can be powered by a mobile battery, so you can make tracks just about anywhere. Collaborate in person or remotely by sharing projects or tapping into the cloud storage features of Zenbeats. When your song is ready, mix and master directly from VERSELAB, then connect your mobile device and upload to your favourite music platform or social channels.