Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium Mixer
Behringer XENYX 802 Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps And British EQs. This highly affordable, quality Behringer 802 mixer with two XENYX Mic Preamps and 3-band EQ. The Behringer XENYX 802 has 8 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility.
The XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps. Behringers neo-classic British EQ brings back the warmth and musicality of those 60s and 70s mega-console desks that made music history.
Here we have the Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer in brand new un-opened or B-stock.
The B-stock versions would have been on display and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty. This Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium Mixer does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Buy this amazing Behringer 802 mixer with confidence from one of the UK's largest Behringer UK dealers with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer Specification:
- Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer Highly affordable, quality mixer with two XENYX Mic Preamps and 3-band EQ
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analogue mixer
- 2 State-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer features High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Behringer Xenyx 802 Dimensions size 10.3 x 4.2 x 13.3 inches
As far as budget compact mixers go the Berhinger 802 is pretty unbeatable at this price point. All The Knobs and buttons have a quality feel to them. I only use this for talkback in my recording studio but the microphone preamp quality is excellent with very little noise or hiss. would be ideal for a solo act or duo, singing to backing tracks or a presenter, quizmaster etc. Recommended.