Behringer Xenyx X1622 USB Mixer
Behringer X1622USB mixer is a Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor, USB/Audio Interface and energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Music Production Software. The Behringer Xenyx X1622USB features 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps. The Behringer Xenyx X1622 USB is also a stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
Here we have the best selling Behringer X1622 USB mixer, in brand new un-opened or B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Behringer Xenyx 1622 USB with confidence from the UK's largest Behringer dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Main mix outputs with 1/4" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.