Mackie DL806 Mixer
The Mackie DL806 redefines live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad. Seamless wired to wireless mixing allows control from anywhere in the venue giving you the ultimate control over your mix.
Ideal for bands, rental house and production/installations, the DL Series provides the mobile freedom to wirelessly control the mix and powerful plug-in processing. With boutique-quality OnyxTM mic preamps and the performance of 24-bit Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. DL Series mixers even support up to 10 wireless devices including the iPhone and iPod touch. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. With ultra-fast navigation to all functions, Master Fader's speedy workflow is second to none. Plus, you can customize the work surface for your specfic application with view groups and access limiting to only show the controls you need. Powerful processing includes total control over all inputs and outputs, ensuring you can create a fantastic sounding mix easily.
Only DL1608 and DL806 allow you to dock your iPad, creating an all-in-one desktop mixing solution with added features and security. Docking allows easy recording and mixing right to the iPad and seamless playback from any iPad app. Plus, you can always be sure your iPad is charged and safe using the included PadLock to keep things where they are.
Here we have Mackie DL806 Mixer in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
8-Channel Digital Mixer
- 8 OnyxTM mic preamps
- 6 balanced outputs
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- Rugged, compact desktop design with iPad® dock
- Rackmountable with optional kit
Flexible Wireless or Docked Control
- Mix wirelessly from anywhere in the venue from your iPad
- Unmatched wireless control over mix
- Supports up to 20 iOS devices at once
- Personal monitor mixing via iPhone® or iPod touch®
- Supports iPad Pro® to show more faders, bigger controls and even finer resolution
- Dock your iPad for added features and security
- Creates and integrated, self-contained desktop mixer
- Total control over assignable 2-channel recordings for immediate playback and easy exporting
- Playback music from any iPad app and incorporate into the mix
- Always keep your iPad charged
- PadLockTM feature locks down iPad for security
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad (4th generation) docking compatibility
- Optional iPad mini docking tray available
Master Fader Control App
- Proven, intuitive workflow that's customizable for your application
- Create view groups and see only the channels you need
- Unique access limiting locks out controls you aren't using
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more using iOS system sharing
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Complete offline operation saves setup time at gig
- The most frequently updated mixing app on the market
Professional, Comprehensive DSP
- Packed with more DSP processing than any other compact mixer
- 10 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 8 stereo-linkable input channels
- 2 stereo-linkable iPad return channels*
- 10 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA
- 4 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 4 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
- 4 VCAs and 4 mute groups
- 2 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive modern and vintage plug-ins
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.