The Mackie ProFX12v2 Mixer is a 12 channel professional studio effects mixing desk / mixer with USB connection. It features the new ReadyFX effects engine that gives you 16 different and superb effects such as reverb and delay. As well as all-new Vita preamps for unmatched sound quality. This mixer is ideal for live recording and home studios and with Mackie's famous built like a tank design it is suitably protected for life on the road.
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
ReadyFX Effects Engine
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
No-Compromise Live Mixing Toolkit
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
USB Recording Playback
Built in USB interface for easily recording your own mix or for music playback during the show. We've included easy-to-use Tracktion recording software so you can get started right away.
Here we have the Mackie ProFX12v2 in new and manufacturer refurbished which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing mixer with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- 6 Extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- 7-Band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 4 Stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm Faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-Band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Insert, 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance 1/4 inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
- Inputs: 6 x XLR, 12 x 1/4" Line, 4 x 1/4" Insert, 1 x Stereo RCA, 2 x 1/4" Stereo Return
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Main Out, 2 x XLR Main Out, 1 x 1/4" FX Send, 1 x 1/4" Mon Send, 1 x 1/4" Headphones, 1 x Stereo RCA
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.03%
- Mic to Insert Send (EIN): -125 dBu
- Residual Noise Output: -80 dBu
- Attenuation/Crosstalk: - 80dB
- Mute Switch / Break Switch (Crosstalk): -90dB
- CMRR: 70 dB
- Inputs Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Output Level (Max): +28 dBu
- Digital Effects (Input): Mono
- Digital Effects (Output): Stereo
- Digital Effects Presets: 16
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Operating Temp: 0° - 40°C
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts
- Height: 3.6" / 91mm
- Width: 14.6" / 370mm
- Depth: 14.1" / 358mm
- Weight: 4.1 Kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.