The Mackie ProFX4v2 is a 4 channel professional studio effects mixing desk / mixer. It features the new ReadyFX effects engine that gives you 16 different and superb effects such as reverb and delay. This mixer is ideal for live recording and home studios and with Mackie's famous built like a tank design it is suitably protected for life on the road.
Mackie ProFXv2 mixers provide a comprehensive live sound solution with a wide range of models, each delivering unmatched performance. With the all-new preamps and effects engine, plus tools like GEQ, ProFXv2 mixer performance will truly elevate your live sound game.
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
ReadyFX Effects Engine
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
No-Compromise Live Mixing Toolkit
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
Here we have the Mackie ProFX4v2 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Mackie ProFX4v2 with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- 2 Extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- 5-Band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 2-Band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 4 x 1/4" Line, 1 x Stereo RCA
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Main Out, 1 x 1/4" Mon Send, 1 x 1/4" FX Send, 1 x 1/4" Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.01%
- Mic to FX Send (EIN): -128 dBu
- Residual Noise Output: -95 dBu
- Attenuation/Crosstalk: - 80dB
- CMRR: 70 dB
- Inputs Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Output Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Digital Effects (Input): Mono
- Digital Effects (Output): Stereo
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Operating Temp: 0° - 40°C
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts
- Height: 2.9" / 73mm
- Width: 8.7" / 220mm
- Depth: 10.1" / 256mm
- Weight: 3.2lb / 1.4Kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.