The Yamaha MG16XU is a 16-channel mixer with microphone inputs and stereo/mono line inputs for input jacks. It also features Yamaha's high-quality SPX effects, providing optimum processing instruments or vocals.
- 16-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- "D-PRE" mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit/192kHz 2in/2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 444 mm x 130 mm x 500 mm (17.5" x 5.1" x 19.7")
- Net Weight: 6.8 kg (15.0 lbs.)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.