PreSonus StudioLive AR12c 12-Channel Mixer
- 14-channel analog mixer
- 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 insert points
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 12 balanced line level inputs:
- 4 mono
- 4 stereo pairs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- L/R Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- Highpass filter on every channel
- 3-band quasi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band on each mono channel
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ on each stereo channel
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- Mic/line boost on stereo channels for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- Capture live multitrack recording software
- Studio One Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio Magic plug-in suite
Standard 1-year warranty included
An audio interface that works like a mixer! The PreSonus StudioLive AR12c is built to record with a 12-channel USB-C compatible audio interface, stereo SD recorder and Bluetooth connectivity. This analogue mixer is the powerhouse heart of your studio setup to achieve your creative vision.
A full-featured audio interface.
The StudioLive AR12c audio interface operates at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. Record each of the 12 inputs, plus the main mix for even more flexible recording options. Play back up to four streams for monitoring previously recorded tracks—plus a click. Eight lauded XMAX mic preamps provide all the gain you need to capture even the most subtle details without adding any extra noise. The analog mixer front-end makes connecting your gear to your computer intuitive, and creating monitor mixes is quick and easy. With a USB-C compatible connection, your StudioLive AR12c is ready to use as an audio interface for nearly any computer.
The channel that does it all… even Bluetooth connectivity!
The unique Super Channel can handle four stereo sources at once, making it easy to integrate consumer devices into your studio workflow. Connect a turntable to the RCA inputs, use the ?-inch stereo input to plug-in your smartphone, or forget the cable and connect it via Bluetooth wireless technology. You can also toggle between a stereo playback stream from your computer and playback from the onboard SD recorder, making rehearsal a snap.
A complete recording solution for studio and stage.
The StudioLive AR12c audio interface and analog mixer is tightly integrated with state-of-the-art recording software to help you realise your creative vision. Record multitrack live performances with one click thanks to PreSonus’ Capture live-recording software. Create complete studio productions with our award-winning Studio One Artist DAW. With two professional recording applications included with your StudioLive AR12c, you’re ready to record right out of the box.
Stereo recording without a computer.
Imagine you’re rehearsing with your band and want to record your session to analyse later. Or perhaps you’re in the middle of a songwriting session and want to capture your ideas as quickly as they come to you. Either way, the StudioLive AR12c’s stereo SD recorder has you covered. Insert any SD/SDHC card and you’re ready to record your main mix to listen to later, so you’ll never forget a great song idea or an amazing guitar solo. Doing mobile interviews for your podcast? Leave the computer at home and record straight to SD.
Effects without latency.
Monitoring with reverb and delay helps to create better recordings. Any vocalist or guitarist will tell you that a little reverb makes them feel more comfortable while performing. The StudioLive AR12c mixer’s onboard effects processor lets you add high-quality reverb, delay, or chorus to any channel for a professional monitor mix. Like what you hear in your headphones? Record the Main Mix and capture the effects mix, too—with or without the dry channels—to blend with your multitrack recording. Experiment in post-production to your heart's content.
- 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface
- Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder to capture the main mix
- Supports SD and SDHD formats up to 32 GB
- macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD A10 processor or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- 30 GB hard disk space
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
- Height: 3.5” (89 mm)
- Width (Chassis only): 15” (381 mm)
- Depth: 15.6” (397 mm)
- Weight: 11.9 lbs (5.4 kg)