RCF F 6X 6-Channel Mixer with Multi-FX
Here we have the RCF F 6X 6-Channel Mixer with Multi-FX for the professional studio environment. RCF have brought out the new F series of mixing desks which have been built on the legacy of the popular E series, with four different models that range from 6 channels to 16 channels. The F 6X is the smallest with just six channels making it the most compact and accessible of the series and featuring premium quality components from the knobs and buttons, to all of its inputs and connections as well as ultra smooth controls. Each model in the F series comes with RCF's own PRO DSP FX which includes 16 professional effects: Reverbs (Halls, Rooms, Plates & Spring), Delays (Mono, Stereo & Multitap), Chorus, Flangers, Echoes and more. All of these impressive effects will help to expand the capability of your audio and enhance your sound - perfect for any industry professional.
Enhanced Analog Mixing Flexibility
RCF's next generation F Series mixers builds on the rich analog legacy found in the professional E Series, featuring high quality sound in four formats from 6 to 16 channels. A powerful tool for the musician and the sound enthusiast, entirely conceived and designed by the RCF R&D team. Housed in a sturdy metal chassis, each mixer features a full balanced audio path from input to output and the unique PRO DSP FX: 16 professional effects such as Reverbs (Halls, Rooms, Plates, Spring), Delays (Mono, Stereo and Multitap), Chorus, Flangers and Echoes. The models F-10XR, F-12XR, and F-16XR, include an USB audio interface, for stereo recording on computer-based DAW and 2-channel playback.
State of the Art EQ
State-of-the-art 3 band EQ on mono channels,
2 bands EQ on stereo channels for precise shaping of sound.
High Quality Preamplifiers
High quality preamplifiers with phantom power, inspired by the E-Series Mixers, offer high level sound and dynamics. Line level signals are less noisy when connected using the separate line input jack socket.
- 2 Mic/Line inputs
- 2 Stereo line inputs
- One Aux/FX (post)
- Balanced main output audio path from input to output
- PRO DSP FX onboard with 16 presets
- Sturdy metal chassis
- External universal power supply
- Designed and engineered in Italy
- FX POST: 1
- Power consumption (W): 12 W
- Power supply: External
- Voltage requirements: 100 V - 240 V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz/20 kHz
- THD+N, 20dB gain, 0dBu out (% A-Weighted): <0,02
- Description: High:+/-15 dB @ 10 kHz Shelving, Mid:+/-15 dB @ 1,250 kHz, Bell Low:+/-15 dB @ 100 Hz Shelving.
- Input Channels EQ: 2 Shelving 1
- Gain Range: 0 dB/-50 dB
- Gain Selection: 20 dB/-30 dB
- Mic Inputs Impedance (KOhm): 14 kohm
- Line: 2
- Line Input Impedance (kOhm): 21 kohm
- Low Cut: 80 Hz
- Mic: 2
- Phantom Power +48V: Yes
- Stereo Line: 2
- Stereo Line Gain Selection: 20 dB/-30 dB
- Stereo Line Input Impedance: 15 kohm
- Send Effects: 1
- Footswitch: Yes
- AUX output: 1
- FX Send: 1
- Main MIX: 1
- Phones: 1
- Aux Out Level (dBu): 28 dBu
- Main Out Level (dBu): 28 dBu
- Phones Out impedance (Ohm): 150 ohm
- Cabinet/Case Material: Metal
- Colour: Black
- Depth: 255 mm / 10.04 inches
- Height: 79 mm / 3.11 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg / 3.97 lbs
- Width: 210 mm / 8.27 inches
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.