Korg Electribe ESX2 Red
The Korg Electribe ESX2 Red is a sample-based music production station which is the fastest and most intuitive way to make beats. The ESX2 features over 200 bonus downloadable patterns and a gigantic array of samples.
A new metallic red model - a nod to the legacy of electribe
Following the dark black unit, the lineup has been joined by a metallic red model that's reminiscent of the previous model, the ELECTRIBE SX. Complemented by the numerous colourfully illuminated LEDs, this unit will energise your playing.
Download over 200 bonus patterns
Electribe artists, sound designers, and beat makers from around the world have created bonus pattern data packed with new sounds, phrases, and sequences. These 237 different patterns are packed with sample sounds, drum kits, and ideas for a wide range of musical styles. They are provided as reference materials for your beat-making or as foundations to give you new inspiration.
Sync, MIDI, and Audio In jacks for integration into any setup
Since there's a sync jack for easy connection to KORG's groove machines, you can connect the electribe sampler to your electribe, volca series unit, or SQ-1 for playback sessions that are synchronized with your sequencer.
MIDI connectors are also provided for inter-operation with your DAW. By adding the electribe sampler's performance to your laptop-based stage setup, you can take advantage of even greater performance possibilities.
In addition to sampling via the audio in jack, you can use it during your performances, for example by applying filter and effects to an external audio input source in real time, or using the step sequencer to turn the output on/off.
In the past, machine-centric live setups required numerous synthesizers, samplers, and sequencers. Today, the electribe sampler can function in a variety of roles, either as the master device at the center of such a setup, or as a slave device that adds sparkle to the performance. Experiment with connecting different instruments to create your very own live setup.
Here we have the Korg Electribe ESX2 Red in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with the power supply, manual, and a 1-year warranty.
- Type: PCM sound engine + Analog modeling sound engine
- Maximum Polyphony: 24 voices
* The polyphony of the entire pattern varies depending on the Oscillator, Filter, and Insert Fx type.
* Independent parameters for each voice have been simplified; four voices share the parameters of one conventional voice.
- Sample: Type (920), Pitch/Glide, Edit
- Sample Types: Analog (16), Audio In (2), Kick (37), Snare (44), Clap (12), HiHat (37), Cymbal (8), Hits (33), Shots (44), Voice (31), SE (7), FX (30), Tom (10), Percussion (31), Phrase (15), Loop (22), PCM (31), User Sample (499)
- Filter: Filter (Cutoff), Resonance, EG Int, LPF/HPF/BPF (3)
- Modulation: Type (72), Depth, Speed
- Amp/Envelope Generator: Level, Pan, Attack, Decay/Release, Amp EG On/Off
- Scale Types: 35
- Gate Arpeggiator Types: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 24 bit
- User Samples: Up to 499 samples
- Memory: Total maximum approximately 270 seconds (calculated as monaural)
* Regardless of the capacity of the SD card
* Including presets
- Edits: Start/End Point, Loop Start Point, Tune, Time Slice, Level, Direction, Resampling
- Insert Effect: One unit (can be used on each of the 16 parts)
Type (38), Edit, Insert FX On/Off
- Master Effect One unit
Type (32), Touch Pad, Master FX On/Off, Master FX Hold On/Off
- Number of Steps: 16 steps x 4
- Number of Parts: 16 parts
(one part consists of a sound, steps, insert effect, modulation sequence, etc)
- Number of Patterns: 250 patterns (150 Presets / 100 Initial)
(one pattern consists of parts, master effect, key, scale setting, etc)
- Motion Sequences: Up to 24 motion sequences can be stored (for each pattern)
- Groove Types: 25
- Pattern Set: Up to 64 patterns can be stored
- Pattern Chain: Up to 250 patterns can be chained
- Export: Ableton Live project file format, WAV file format (48 kHz, 16 bit)
- Event Recording: Up to 100 files can be saved
- Number of Pads: 16 pads (Velocity sensitive)
- Modes: Trigger, Sequencer, Keyboard, Chord, Step Jump, Pattern Set
- Modes: Gate Arp, Touch Scale, Master FX
- Audio: L/Mono, R Output (Standard phone jack)
Headphones (Stereo mini jack)
Audio Input (Stereo mini jack)
- MIDI: In, Out (Use an included MIDI adapter cable)
- USB: Type micro B
- Sync: In, Out (Stereo mini jack)
External Storage Device
- SD Card (512 MB -- 2 GB), SDHC Card (Up to 32 GB)
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC 9V) or AA battery x 6 (Alkaline battery or Nickel metal hydride battery)
- Battery Life: Approximately 5 hours (Power Saving: ON, with Nickel metal hydride battery)
- Current Consumption: Less than 500 mA
- Zinc die cast
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 339 x 189 x 45 mm / 13.35" x 7.44" x 1.77"
- 1.6 kg / 3.53 lbs
- AC adapter (DC9V), MIDI adapter cable x 2, Ableton Live 9 lite (License card included)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.