Korg MicroKORG S Synthesizer and Vocoder
The MicroKORG S is the updated version of the microKORG analog modeling synthesiser that was released back in 2002. The microKORG S features a built-in 2+1 speaker system and elegant white design which retains the spirit of the original.
The memory capacity has been increased from the original microKORG. Mainly centered on simple and present sounds that shine on stage, Korg have added 64 powerful preset programs that meet the needs of the changing music scene, including clearly defined and punchy leads, electric pianos that sound great in an ensemble, and powerful and solid basses. In addition, Korg have also provided 64 additional slots for user programs, so you can save your own original sounds without overwriting the presets. This encourages a sound design process that's ideal for this instrument: select a sound that you like, and edit it.
This new instrument carries on all of the original microKORG's functionality, including the ease of selecting a program of a desired musical genre and then editing the selected sound, a vocoder with an included miniature microphone, and battery operation that allows you to perform anywhere. As a beginner's first synthesizer that's easy to use, as a supplementary live synth for the stage, or as a sound module for production, the microKORG S will continue to play a role in every music scene around for many years to come.
Here we have the Korg MicroKORG S Synthesizer and Vocoder in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Analog Modeling Synthesis System
- Multi Timbres: 2 (max, Split/Dual Mode)
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
2 Oscillator + Noise Generator
Multi Mode Filter (-24dB/oct LPF, -12dB/oct LPF/BPF/HPF)
Virtual Patch x4
- Maximum Polyphony:
1 Oscillator + Noise Generator
8 Channels vocoder
Level and pan of each channel can be edited
Formant Shift function
- 256 programs (192 Presets / 64 Users)
- Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- Modulation effects: flanger / chorus, phaser, ensemble (3 types)
- Delay: stereo, cross, L/R (3 types)
- 6 types (UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger), Step Arpeggiator function
- Real-Time control knob x5, Arpeggiator ON/OFF
- 37-keys (mini-keyboard, velocity sensitive)
AUDIO IN 1 CONDENSER (with MIC/LINE switch, +5V, mini phone jack)
AUDIO IN 1 DYNAMIC (with MIC/LINE switch, 1/4" phone jack)
AUDIO IN 2 LINE (1/4" phone jack)
L/MONO, R (1/4" phone jacks) Headphones (1/4" stereo phone jack)
IN, OUT, THRU
- Power Supply: DC 9V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 hours or more (when using alkaline batteries)
- Display: 3 characters x1 line with 8 segment LED
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 524 x 232 x 70 mm / 20.63" x 9.13" x 2.76"
- Weight: 2.5 kg / 5.51 lbs. (without batteries and included microphone)
- Included Items: AC adapter (DC 9V), Condenser Microphone
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.