Korg SQ-1 Step Sequencer
The Korg SQ-1 step sequencer is compact and has a wealth of connection jacks to allow it to be connected to the MS-20 and a variety of other synthesizers. Both vintage synths and modern synths can be controlled from this single unit. You can also switch between a variety of synthesizer modes and use the step buttons to create performances overflowing with spontaneity, just as when using a Volca unit.
Liberate yourself from the numerically-bound parameter editing that's typical on a DAW; you'll enjoy truly musical inspiration as you train your ears and concentrate on what your fingertips are doing. Don't miss the experience of music that's driven by your instinct.
Korg SQ-1 Features:
- Connect and control the MS-20 and many other types of equipment
- A variety of sequencer modes
- Step edit buttons inherited from the Volca, providing excellent improvisatory possibilities
- Sturdy and compact body, with battery operation
- Sequence step resolution is selectable as quarter notes, eighth notes, or 16th notes.
- You can specify the way in which the step knobs control the pitch. The knob values can specify the pitch directly, or they can specify the closest note in a major, minor, or chromatic scale.
- littleBits OUT jack (mini monaural phone jack)
- OUT (MIDI OUT) jack (mini stereo phone jack)
- CV - A OUT - GATE jack (mini monaural phone jack, CV OUT : Output Level 1V, 2V, 5V, 8[Hz/V], GATE OUT: output level 10V)
- CV - BOUT - GATE jack (mini monaural phone jack, CV OUT : Output Level 1V, 2V, 5V, 8[Hz/V], GATE OUT: Output Level 10V)
- IN - SYNC - OUT jack (mini monaural phone jack, SYNC IN: Max Input Level 20V, SYNC OUT: Output Level 5V)
- USB jack (type B, USB MIDI)
- Two AA batteries (alkaline batteries recommended), or USB power
- approximately 5 hours (when using alkaline batteries)
- (W x D x H) 193 x 84 x 63 mm/7.60" x 3.31" × 2.48"
- 641 g/1.41 lbs.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.