Built using only premium, high-performance components and featuring convenient front-panel controls, Mackie Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors deliver professional sound quality.
You might be creating professional multimedia one minute and streaming video the next. With Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors, you get the best of both worlds. Studio-quality design and performance in an extremely compact design with smart features perfect for creatives of any level.
Here we have the Mackie CR3 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 3 polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75 ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80Hz - 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4", 1/8", RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Pro Tools | First (with Musician Collection) software
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 8.2 x 5.5 x 6.5 in / 208 x 140 x 158 mm
- Weight: 9.4 lb / 4.1 kg (pair)
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8 to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8 to 1/8 cable to connect a smartphone or media player to front panel of speakers
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.