Dynaudio LYD7 Active Speakers (Pair) White
These Dynaudio LYD7 Active Speakers (Pair) White have come to us via part exchange and come with a 6 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
These Dynaudio LYD7 Active Speakers (Pair) White come with their power cords and will come packaged in their original box and packaging.
A 7in personal reference monitor, designed from the ground-up to bring supreme precision to your mixes
This monitor uses sophisticated DSP to extend or its curtail low-frequency response by 10Hz, while Position and Sound Balance controls let you fine-tune for total neutrality in your environment. Its larger 7in woofer helps extend bass, while the low-mass aluminium voice-coil, vented ferrite magnet and MSP driver take care of precision.
- Nearfield Monitor with 7" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Made in Denmark
- Max SPL (1m, pair): 109dB
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequency: 4.3kHz
- Tweeter: 1in soft dome
- Mid: N/A
- Woofer: 7in
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 320 x 296mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field):
- +6dB: 50mV
- 0dB: 100mV
- -6dB: 200mV
- Power (Tweeter/Woofer): HF 50W/LF 50W
- Type: Class-D
- Power consumption standby: <0.5W
- Power consumption max.: 100W
- Input voltage: 90 - 264V AC, 50 - 60Hz
- Inputs: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Outputs: N/A
- Cut-off frequencies -6dB limits:
- Bass extension +10Hz: 65Hz - 21kHz
- Bass extension 0Hz: 55Hz - 21kHz
- Bass extension -10Hz: 45Hz - 21kHz
- Free field frequency response: 55Hz - 19kHz
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.