Ex BBC Rogers LS 5/9 Studio Monitors
This Rogers LS 5/9 Studio Monitors with HH Electronics AM 8/12 Amplifiers have come to us from a BBC radio station and come with a 3 month warranty.
They have been tested and are in full working order.
The speakers are in good/average cosmetic condition, as they do have some minor marks and light scratches around the cabinets and holes in the side and back of the speakers, where the BBC have mounted them.
These Rogers LS 5/9 Studio Monitors do not include original packaging, but have been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Rogers LS 5/9 Studio Monitors - Meticulously manufactured in the UK to traditional BBC standards:
· Constructed from the finest 9mm Russian Birch plywood
· All joints are hardwood battened with beech fillets
· Balanced real wood veneers
· Cabinet walls critically damped with bituminous damping panels
· Tygan grille
- System type: Two way bass reflex
- Tweeter: Audax 34mm with phase correction
- Mid/Bass: Rogers 210 mm polypropylene cone vinyl surround
- Crossover: 3KHz 27 precision element 18dB per Octave
- Sensitivity: 89dB for 1W at 1M
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power handling: 100 Watts unclipped
- Maximum SPL: 106 dBA typical in room
- Cabinet: 9mm Birch plywood hardwood battens
- Grille: Black Tygan
- Finish: Walnut, Rosewood and Olive finish as standard
- Connections: Stereo pair 4mm banana sockets
- Dimensions: 460mm x 275mm x 285mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 12Kg (each speaker)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.