KRK Rokit RP10-3 G4
We are proud to present to you the KRK Rokit RP10 G4; the latest in KRK's iconic line of studio monitors with added features and modifications that make it the best-performing Rokit yet. KRK have taken their 30 years of experience plus the awesome technology from the popular KRK Expose E8 and created superior quality drivers.
The woofer and tweeters have been made from Kevlar, giving you the same sonic integrity on every frequency and highest quality sound possible, with the added benefit of helping to reduce listener fatigue - an important innovation for industry professionals. These impressive drivers can be expertly manipulated using the information provided by the built-in LCD screen that shows you a visual representation of your EQ settings, while the KRK App. gives you spectral analysis in real-time, aiding with speaker-placement, level-matching, polarity and more.
Art and Science stylishly unite with the new thunderous 10 KRK ROKIT RP103 Generation 4 (G4) professional monitor, taking music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. A tri-amp monitor ingeniously built for those needing to hear the depths of their productions clearly on every frequency range. Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful award-winning music and sound productions, the new KRK ROKIT G4 line has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists work - in all genres and environments.
KRK App, Room Correction Assistance and Onboard LCD Visual EQ:
DSP-driven room tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings help minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment. Visualize the EQ settings with an LCD Graph while getting real-time helpful spectral analysis from the included KRK App. Compatible with Android and iPhone, the KRK App offers feedback and assistance suggesting how to best set the EQ on the monitor manually in accordance with your sound-environment for the best results (App does not wirelessly pair with or control monitor). It also aids with monitor placement, level matching, subwoofer level and crossover setting assistance, polarity, and EQ.
Highest-grade Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar
A matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity on every single frequency and minimizes listening-fatigue, while offering an incredibly balanced listening experience. Following the technology and legacy of the unrivaled KRK Expose E8, the new ROKIT G4 series proprietary drivers feature a superbly rigid and high tensile strength-to-weight ratio material known for high-end sound reproduction.
A Scientifically Designed High-quality Speaker Enclosure
High quality and sophistication bring together the low resonance speaker enclosure where a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system resulting in consistent air pressure behaviour at any volume creates an unprecedentedly wide, deep and dynamic listening sweet-spot with incredible imaging and 3D soundstage.
New Custom Designed Efficient Class D Power Amp with Built-in Limiter
At the core, a newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures to retain better audio integrity. A custom built-in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics.
- Professional grade 10 (Tri-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- Matching 10 and 4.5 Woofers, and 1 Tweeter all made with Kevlar
- Incredibly powerful and versatile speaker systemgreat for all sound productions
- Rotatable 4.5 and 1 speakers for both vertical or horizontal applications
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK App with Room Correction Tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening sweet-spot with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- Designed and built by a monitor company with over 30 years of proven success
- Configuration: 3-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Woofer: 10" Kevlar Aramid Fibre
- Mid Driver: 4.5" Kevlar Aramid Fibre
- Tweeter: 1" Kevlar Aramid Fibre
- Frequency Response: 26Hz - 40KHz
- Amplifier Class: CLASS D
- Input Impedance: 5.12KOhms
- Input Sensitivity:unbalanced signal input, gain +11dB: 32Hz: -10dBV input, 109.3W, 0.01% THD+N
- Input Sensitivity:balanced signal input, gain 0dB: 32Hz: +4dBu input, 131W, 0.07% THD+N
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front Firing Slot Port
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.50" (546mm) x 12.95" (329mm) x 14.6" (371mm)
- Weight: 35.05 lbs. (15.9 Kg.)
Controls (all control parameters accessed via encoder and LCD): Volume control parameter: (-70dB to +11dB) default 0dB
- LF Control Selection 1: LOW SHELF (-3dB @ 60Hz)
- LF Control Selection 2: LOW SHELF (-2dB @60Hz) and Low-Mid PEQ (-2dB @ 200Hz)
- LF Control Selection 3: FLAT
- LF Control Selection 4: LOW-MID PEQ (-2dB @ 200Hz)
- LF Control Selection 5: LOW SHELF (+2dB @ 60Hz)
- HF Control Selection 1: HIGH SHELF (-2dB @ 10 kHz)
- HF Control Selection 2: HIGH SHELF (-1dB @ 10 kHz) and LOW-MID PEQ (-1dB @3.5 kHz)
- HF Control Selection 3: FLAT
- HF Control Selection 4: HIGH SHELF (+1dB 10kHz) HIGH MID PEQ (+1dB 3.5kHz)
- HF Control Selection 5: HIGH SHELF PEQ (+2dB @ 10 kHz)
- Backlight: Brightness adjustment from 0% to 100% (default-100%)
- Contrast: Contrast adjustment from 0% to 100% (default-60%)
- Standby: Standby on/off control (default-on)
- Logo: Logo on/off control (default-on)
- Factory reset: Reset to factory setting defaults
- Lock: Lock/Unlock control. When locked, all settings locked until unlocked.
- Logo LED: Logo LED indicates Power on/off, Standby function (pulses) / LCD Display: Displays all EQ and Setup Parameters
- Input: Balanced TRS / XLR Combo Jack
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.