KRK Rokit RP4 G3 (White)
Here we have the KRK Rokit RP4 G3 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
The KRK Rokit RP G3 white version is a stylish, compact, active powered studio monitor which is ideal for use in a home studio as it offers professional performance.
The new KRK ROKIT RP4 G3 (Generation 3) compact powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The Rokit 4 system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response.
The cabinets proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 102dB. The ROKIT 4 waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections such as XLR, RCA or TRS ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
- 2-Way Configuration
- 1" Soft-dome tweeter
- 4" Aramid glass composite woofer
- 51-Hz-35kHz frequency range
- 2.3kHz crossover frequency
- 30 watts total power
- 10 watts HF power
- 20 watts LF power
- 102 peak SPL
- 30 minute auto standby
- MDF cabinet
- Unbalanced RCA, TRS balanced & XLR balanced inputs
- HF level adjust controls (-2dB, -1dB,0, +1dB)
- LF level adjust controls (-2dB, -1dB,0, +1dB)
- System volume control (-30dB - +6dB)
- KRK Rokit 4 RP3 Dimensions - 211mm (deep) x 155mm (wide) x 238mm (high)
- KRK Rokit 4 Net weight - 3.93kg
- 500mA-250V fuse
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.