KRK Rokit RP5 G3
KRK's Rokit 5 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 5" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 106dB. The Rokit waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the Rokit RP5 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. As one of the most used studio monitors in the world, the Rokit 5 is a valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
Here we have the KRK Rokit RP5 G3 with brand new or B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing KRK Rokit RP5 G3 from the UK's largest KRK dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- Brand new Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- roprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- 1" Soft-Dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz,
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Monitor
- HF Transducer: 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- LF Transducer: 5" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- Freq Range (-10DB): 45Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Freq.: 2.6kHz
- Total Power: 50w
- HF Power: 20w
- LF Power: 30w
- Peak SPL: 106dB
- Auto Standby: 30mins
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced TRS & XLR
- Controls: HF Level (-2 to +1dB), LF Level (-2 to +2dB), System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
- Dimensions: 246 x 188 x 284mm
- Net Weight: 5.9kg
- Fuse Rating: Slow Blow Type 5mm x 20mm
- Power: 220-240v, 500mA-250v
- RP5 Dimensions (D x W x H): 9.06" (230mm) x 7.28" (185mm) x 11.10" (282mm)
- Weight: 14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)
I carn't get over how good these speakers actually sound, I purchased a pair of these on the back of advice given to me from other producer's, And they do not disappoint, The sound quality is something I've not been use to and is simply outstanding.
Stunning sound, fantastic quality and it would be very difficult to find a better near field monitor at this price, the front porting was an important factor for me as placement is close to a wall. Cannot fault them, the auto shut oss when left inactive for a period is a useful feature and they power up as soon as a signal is detected.
I can not understand how they get such a big sound from these compact monitors. The sound quality is superb!