KRK Rokit RP8 G3
KRK's Rokit 8 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 8" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 109dB.
The Rokit waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the Rokit RP8 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. For large recording rooms and high SPL monitor needs, the KRK Rokit 8 G3 will deliver any detail of performance thru its large headroom.
Here we have the KRK RP8 G3 studio monitor in brand new and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions are manufacturer refurbished and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
Buy this amazing Rokit 8 G3 from the UK's largest KRK dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back from one of the UK's largest KRK dealers .
KRK Rokit RP8 G3 Features:
- Brand new Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- roprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- 1" Soft-Dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz,
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
KRK Rokit RP8 G3 Specifications:
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Monitor
- HF Transducer: 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- LF Transducer: 8" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- Freq Range (-10DB): 35Hz - 35kHz
- Crossover Freq.: 2.0kHz
- Total Power: 100w
- HF Power: 25w
- LF Power: 75w
- Peak SPL: 109dB
- Auto Standby: 30mins
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced TRS & XLR
- Controls: HF Level (-2 to +1dB), LF Level (-2 to +2dB), System Volume (-30dB to +6dB)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 315 x 275 x 396mm
- Net Weight: 11.2kg
- Fuse Rating: Slow Blow Type 5mm x 20mm
Product speaks for itself, the sound quality is incredible for mixing or just casual listening, and the condition of the product is perfect. Good price, and quick delivery. Will definitely use again :)