The V6S4 is a 6.5" two-way studio monitor speaker from the new KRK V-Series of full-range studio reference monitors. Designed for professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing and mastering. Featuring a 1" Kevlar tweeter and 6.5" woven Kevlar woofer, this fantastic quality monitor is suitable for professional recording and broadcasting studios, engineers, producers and mixers.
The new V-Series combines the best of modern technology while getting back to what made KRK an industry standard in professional studios for the past 30 years running.
Using Kevlar for both the woofer and tweeter these KRK monitors give you extremely smooth midrange definition without colorization and pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end as well as a wide sweet spot and beautiful imaging. The 155W KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier delivers superior transient speed and up to 115 dB of SPL. KRK´s optimized front-ported bass reflex enclosure design avoids boundary coupling to allow flexibility in room positioning. 49 different DSP driven EQ presets deliver superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste. The solid aluminium front-baffle and EVA foam pad is like having a built in stabilizer that improves transient response and imaging.
Here we have KRK V6S4 in brand new condition and in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: Woofer, 6.5" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
- High-Frequency: Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 24kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 115 dBSPL
- Power Output: LF (125 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (155 Watts)
- Enclosure Construction: MDF / Aluminum
- Grille: Included
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.89" (353mm) x 9.09" (231mm) x 11.34" (288mm)
- Weight: 20.72Lbs. (9.4 Kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.