M-Audio AV32.1 (B-STOCK)
Here we have the M-Audio AV32.1 in B-Stock. The B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year warranty.
This M-Audio AV32.1 is a 2.1 sound system (2 speakers and a subwoofer) that is perfect for use with TVs, computers and portable music players. In fact it will work with any device that has analog or digital outputs! This complete high quality sound system really delivers a deep and full range sound making it a fantastic sound system.
The system is comprised of two compact speakers and a powerful subwoofer. The speakers each use a 3-inch high-definition polypropylene driver for accurate midrange reproduction and a 1-inch soft-dome tweeter in our exclusive OptImageTM IV Waveguide for pristine highs and precise acoustic imaging.
The AV32.1 subwoofer has an internal custom-equalized amplifier with a down-firing, long-excursion 6 1/2 -inch woofer that delivers high-impact bass down to 36Hz (-3dB). Completing the system is a compact and convenient remote control that powers the system on or off, adjusts the volume and provides a sub bypass option. This is also an ideal system for monitoring and mixdown use. The two speakers deliver musically-accurate, detailed sound so you can clearly hear what's on your mix, while the subwoofer bypass mode on the remote control enables you to do an instant A-B check of how your recording sounds with or without a subwoofer.
- 3-channel amplifier in sub cabinet powers the subwoofer and two speakers
- Digital (optical), analog RCA and TRS inputs for connection to virtually any equipment
- Subwoofer uses powerful down-firing 6 1/2-inch woofer in ported enclosure for deep bass to 36Hz
- Speakers have 3-inch polypropylene midrange drivers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters
- Remote control switches unit in and out of standby, adjusts volume, and bypasses sub
- Cables included to connect speakers to subwoofer and system to your personal music player
- Low-Frequency Driver: 3.5" diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.3 kH
Powered Subwoofer with Control:
- Low-Frequency Driver: 6.5" diameter, coated paper, with high-temperature voice coil
- Frequency Response: 36 Hz - 200 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 100 Hz
- Input Connectors:
- Left and right RCA line input
- Left and right TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Digital (optical) supporting PCM up to 24bit/192kHz
- Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Input Impedance: 20 K balanced, 10K unbalanced
- Monitors (RMS/Music): 20W+20W/25W+25W
- Subwoofer (RMS/Music): 70W/100
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: White LED for power/standby and indicating remote control operation
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
Dimensions & Weight:
- AV32.1 Speaker Dimensions: (H x W x D) 7.5" x 5.1" x 6.1" / 19 cm x 13 cm x 15.6 cm
- AV32.1 Subwoofer Dimensions: (H x W x D) 10.8" x 7.9" x 11.4" / 27.4 cm x 20.1 cm x 29 cm
- AV32.1 Speaker Weight (pair) 5.6 lbs / 2.55 kg
- AV32.1 Subwoofer Weight 14.2 lbs / 6.45 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.