M-Audio BX3BT PAIR Monitors
- Bluetooth® Connectivity – Easily pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming
- Black Kevlar® low frequency drivers; 1” natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimised tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialing in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- Bluetooth, 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1/8” AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1/8” speaker interconnect cable, 1/8” to 1/8” cable and 1/8” to RCA cable
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 22 kHz
- Output Power: 120 W (total peak), 2 x 25 W (RMS)
- LF Driver 3.5” / 88.9 mm
- HF Driver 1” / 25.4 mm; silk dome
- Audio Inputs: (1) RCA stereo input pair 2 1/4” (6.35 mm)
- TRS inputs: (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo auxiliary input
- Headphone Output: 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo output
- Interconnection Cable: 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS
- Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 85 W
- Bluetooth Range: 100’ (30.5 m)
- Dimensions (W x D x H, per speaker): 5.5” x 5.7” x 8.2” / 140 x 145 x 208 mm
- Weight (per pair of speakers): 7.39 lbs. / 3.35 kg
- 1 Year Warranty Included as Standard
Here we have the M-Audio BX3BT Bluetooth Multimedia Studio Monitors, perfect for livestreaming, gaming, music production or to simply listen to your favourite tunes at home. Easily pair up with any Bluetooth enabled device for wireless streaming, featuring computer optimised tweeter waveguide for precise imaging, as well as High-EQ and Low-EQ controls to fine tune that perfect sound.
Stream your music
Do you wish you had the flexibility to stream a reference mix on more than just your hard-wired studio monitors? Do you own a Bluetooth® turntable but don’t have the space to fit the speakers next to them? Get a better listening experience with our compact, attractive and Bluetooth® enabled M-Audio BX3BT multimedia reference monitors.
Amazing Sound, Compact Form
Designed to deliver a great listening experience, M-Audio’s BX3BT monitors provide 120 Watts of transparent sound inside a bold, style-driven compact design that provides the ultimate solution for pro-grade sound. The two-way design features an Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex that provides robust lows through the Black Kevlar® drivers. Plus, enhanced rear ports and computer-optimised natural silk dome tweeters deliver the full spectrum of frequencies needed for any song, movie, or video game to sound big and lifelike!
Connect Your Devices
The BX3BT front and rear panel offer all the connections you would need to connect any playback device. The rear panel features 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA inputs, while the front panel features 1/8” aux input and a headphone connection that turns the speakers off for private listening. Very handy for those late nights in the home office or mixing sessions where you do not want to disturb anyone.
Active Speaker Controls & EQ
M-Audio BX3BT features controls on the rear panel that let you customise the EQ and active speaker placement. High-EQ and Low-EQ controls enable anyone to add or cut some extra rumble or clarity to their music. The M-Audio BX3BT features a Left/Right Active Speaker Position Switch letting you choose which speaker is sounding from the Left or Right side.
Limitless Creativity with MPC Beats Software DAW - Effects and Instruments Included
The M-Audio BX3BT comes bundled with MPC Beats, the powerful music-making and recording desktop software DAW for Mac and PC based on iconic MPC hardware. Featuring a full array of musical instrument plugins, effect plugins, and audio and drum samples, MPC Beats is the best way to start making great-sounding music quickly.