Mackie MRS10 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
The perfect partner for your monitors, this Mackie MRS10 10'' Powered Studio Subwoofer was designed with the modern producer, musician, sound engineer or music producer in mind to deliver unrivaled accuracy, natural bass and bass clarity. Ideal for music with heavy low-end tones, this superb deep sounding Mackie MRS10 active subwoofer offers a deep, extended response for a full musical experience with 120-watts of Class-D amplification. An integrated adjustable crossover point lets users set their ideal levels to match their monitors.
Also with the Mackie MRS10, there is a polarity switch between 0 and 180-degrees and the included footswitch can bypass the subwoofer to make monitors full range. On-board the MRS10 subwoofer are stereo XLR and TRS inputs/outputs for flexible connections. The all-wood construction ensures durability whilst rubber feet absorb vibrations to resist unwanted ground noise.
- Powerful, deep extended low end
- Ideal for electronic music, hip-hop & more
- Designed for responsive & accurate low frequency reproduction
- 120-watts Class A/B amplification
- 10-inch glass aramid composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR & TRS inputs & outputs
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0° / 180°)
- Included footswitch bypasses the subwoofer & returns the connected monitors to full range
- Professional MDF cabinet design
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimise unwanted noise
Here we have the Mackie MRS10 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer in new and manufacturer refurbished which will come boxed 'as new' with a 1-year warranty. Buy this amazing subwoofer with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Mackie MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-3 dB): 35Hz - 180Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 28Hz - 180Hz
- Maximum SPL Peak: 119 dB
- Low Frequency Transducer: 10''
- Low Frequency Power: 120W RMS, 240W Peak, 4 Load
- Type: Monolithic IC, Class D With DMOS Power Stage
- Crossover Type: 12 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 40Hz - 180Hz (Adjustable)
- Sensitivity: +4 dBu at 65Hz For Full Output
- Inputs: 2 x XLR Female Balanced, 2 x TRS Unbalanced/Balanced
- Outputs: 2 x XLR Male Balanced, 2 x TRS Unbalanced/Balanced
- Input Impedance: 20k Balanced, 10k Unbalanced
- Power Requirements
- 100V - 120V: 50/60Hz, 250W
- 220V - 240V: 50/60Hz, 250W
- Enclosure: 15 mm Thick MDF With 33 mm MDF Front Panel
- Damping: Adiabatic Batting
- Mackie MRS10 Weight: 15 kg
- Mackie MRS10 Dimensions
- Height: 382 mm
- Width: 321 mm
- Depth: 386 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.