Pair M-Audio AV40 Active Monitor Speakers
This pair of factory B-Stock M-Audio AV-40 active studio monitors come boxed in excellent condition, complete with all accessories and a 1 year warranty is included.
Great value and limited availability at this low price!
What do M-Audio say about this pair of monitors?
We build the AV 40s with the same quality materials and precision electronics as our acclaimed M-Audio professional studio speakers. The audiophile-grade Class A/B amplifier architecture, ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters, polypropylene-coated woofers, and dense wooden enclosures add up to big, defined sound that defies the speakers' small size.
Extended low end
If you crave bass, the AV 40s have you covered. With wooden cabinets and bass reflex design, the AV 40s kick out serious low frequencies-perfect for producing hip-hop and electronic music, or enjoying your favorite CDs, MP3s, DVDs, and games.
Clear, cohesive sound
The AV 40 speakers use proprietary OptImage wave guide technology-originally developed for the professional M-Audio speaker line-to deliver superior clarity and detail. Each speaker also features a precision-engineered crossover, which ensures that the sound emanating from the low-frequency driver will blend seamlessly with the sound from the high-frequency driver-so those deep lows transition smoothly into crystal-clear highs.
Magnetically shielded for desktop use
Many speakers emit stray magnetic flux that can wreak havoc with your computer's video monitor or a nearby TV. The AV 40s are magnetically shielded, so they can coexist with other equipment without interference.
M-Audio AV-40 Specifications:
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-frequency driver: 4" Diameter, polypropylene-coated, magnetically shielded with high-temperature voice coil
- High-frequency driver: 1" Diameter, magnetically shielded silk cone tweeter
- Frequency response: 85 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.7 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input connectors: Left and right RCA line input, left and right 1/4" TRS input, and 1/8" aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic power: 20 watts continuous, per channel into 4 ?
- Input impedance: 10 k ? unbalanced, 20 k ? balanced
- Input sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: Blue power LED ring around volume knob on front panel
- Power requirements: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via attached 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 22.2 cm (H) x 15.2 cm (W) x 18.4" (D)
- Weight: 6.34 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.