Pioneer RM-07 Monitor Speaker
This Pioneer RM-07 Monitor has come to us via a part exchange. It comes with a 6 month warranty.
This item has been tested and is in full working order.
It is in very good cosmetic condition, apart from the odd light mark (see images).
This Pioneer RM-07 Monitor comes with a power cord included. Please note that it does not include original packaging but has been professionally packaged to ensure safe delivery to your door.
Drawing on a rich heritage in speaker design, the RM series active reference monitors with HD coaxial driver units are the perfect solution for profession producers. They're packed with pro-audio technology to deliver a high SPL and a neutral sound with clear separation across the frequencies – making them the ideal companion for near-field studio monitoring of high-res sounds.
The RM-07 is equipped with a 6.5-inch coaxial HD driver to deliver accurate point source monitoring. Custom-designed class AB bi-amps ensure balance across the frequencies while a unique toroidal transformer power source guarantees excellent S/N ratio and no distortion. Last but not least, a clip indicator on the front of the speaker protects the unit from excessive input.
The RM-07 monitor speaker is sold as a single speaker.
- Type: Bi-amp, 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter: 1.5-inch Hard Dome aluminium
- Woofer: 6.5-inch Aramid Fiber
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Width: 244 mm
- Height: 337 mm
- Depth: 260 mm
- Weight: 12.3 kg
- Maximum Sound Pressure: 109 dB
- Amplifier Output: Class A/B Bi-amp: 100 W, LF: 100 W / 4 , HF: 50 W / 4
- Frequency Range: 40 - 50000 Hz
- Impedance: 10 k
- Input Sensitivity: -40 dB ~ +6 dB
- High EQ: -2 dB/ -1 dB/ 0 dB/ +1 dB at 10 kHz
- Mid EQ: -4 dB/ -2 dB/ -1 dB/ 0 dB at 140 Hz
- Low EQ: -4 dB/ -2 dB/ 0 dB/ +2 dB at 50 Hz
- Cross Over Frequency: 1.6 kHz
- Inputs: 1 XLR (balanced) 1 RCA (unbalanced)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.