PreSonus Eris E4.5 Monitors
Here we have the PreSonus Eris 4.5 Monitors; a high-end entry-level pair of studio monitors that are ideal for anyone on a budget who wants something that will give them professional sounding audio. These impressive speakers come equipped with woven composite woofers that deliver a clean sound all through the frequency range; silk-dome tweeters with a wide dispersion pattern; and the ability to adjust everything to your specifications. The acoustic tuning controls mean your sound isn't compromised when the Eris 4.5 Monitors are placed against a wall or having to combat other room anomalies.
Sound you can trust.
PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for music lovers, content creators, and gamers, the Eris E4.5 media reference monitors deliver the same studio-quality sound and accurate frequency response professional Eris-series studio monitors are known for, in an elegant, compact form ideal for home use. Features like onboard EQ controls and an integrated headphone amplifier, make it easy to cater your Eris E4.5 monitors to taste for a customized listening experience.
Clean overall sound, smooth high end, and a wide sweet spot
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E4.5 speakers' 4.5-inch woofer result in tight bass that you can feel, as well as a cleaner overall sound. The one-inch silk-dome tweeter produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or "sweet spot" so you can move around and still hear an accurate stereo image. With 25 watts per side of onboard power, Eris 4.5 monitor speakers pack a serious punch, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
A speaker's response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That's why Eris E4.5 active media reference monitors offer controls to adjust the high- and low-frequency content, so your speakers always sound their best. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier's level.
Flexible input options.
With three different types of audio inputs, it's easy to feed audio to your Eris E4.5 monitors from almost any source with a line output. Play games, listen to music, and even create content with a computer, media player, mixer, or other line-level source using the Eris E4.5 speaker's rear-panel, 1 1/4-inch TRS and RCA inputs and front-panel 1/8" stereo inputs. A loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
Like all PreSonus speakers, the Eris E4.5 offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris studio and media reference monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space. Want extra-deep low end? Pair the compact Eris E4.5 with PreSonus' powerful Temblor T8 active subwoofer for a truly full-range sound system that fits almost anywhere.
Components and construction:
- 4.5-inch (114 mm) woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
Power and safety:
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB bi-amplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier "soft start" feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- 1- Stereo 1/8"
- 2- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 25W/speaker
- HF Amplifier Power: (not biamped)
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100 dB
- LF Driver: 4.5"
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 k ohm
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB)
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 6.42" (163 mm)
- Depth: 7.09" (180 mm)
- Height: 9.45" (241 mm)
- Weight: 13 lb. (5.9 kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.