PreSonus Eris E5
Introducing the PreSonus Eris E5; part of PreSonus' entry-level series of studio monitors that deliver high quality audio to those on a budget. This surprisingly powerful speaker is equipped with a woven composite 5" woofer delivers a consistent dispersion pattern over the frequency range, a silk dome tweeter giving you accurate high-frequencies, and a number of acoustic tuning controls so you can set it all to suit your environment.
Sound you can trust.
When you're serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris-series monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response, powerful Class AB amplification with loads of headroom, and a suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies. Whether youre recording your first album or your latest hit, Eris monitors will ensure your vision is heard.
Woofers that deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E5s five-inch woofer helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listeners ear. This provides a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end.
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies.
Monitors you can customize.
Todays music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That's why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor subwoofer into your monitor setup.
Connect to virtually any line-level source.
With three different types of audio inputs, its easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E5 monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. With this selection, you'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually any line-level source.
Like all PreSonus studio monitors, the Eris E5 offers consistent, accurate listening. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for home and professional studios alike. Their smooth and even frequency response have made Eris monitors one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in the world. Hear them at your favourite PreSonus dealer.
Components and construction:
- 5.25-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimised, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (+/-6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (+/-6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety:
- 70 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier "soft start" feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs:
- Balanced XLR/1/4-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs
- 1- Balanced XLR
- 1- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- 1- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 45W
- HF Amplifier Power: 35W
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 102 dB
- LF Driver: 5.25"
- HF Driver: 1" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 kohm
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 7" (178 mm)
- Depth: 7.68" (195 mm)
- Height: 10.24" (260 mm)
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.63 kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.