Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer
The Yamaha HS8S is an 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer.
Built into a low resonance enclosure for a much more controlled and tight bass sound, the HS8S features a 150W amp that delivers clean signal down to 22Hz. Also included is a Low Cut switch with a Low Cut control (80-120Hz), and a High Cut control which covers the same frequencies as well as a phase switch to perfectly align the bass end to your monitoring system.
Connections to the HS8S subwoofer are balanced XLR and TRS phone outputs and XLR for Left/Right and Ext Sub.
we have the Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer in Brand New and in B-Stock. The
B-Stock versions would have been on display at a training evening or trade
exhibition only and will come boxed 'as new' with all accessories and a 1-year
Buy this amazing Yamaha HS8S Powered Subwoofer with confidence with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
- Speaker type: Powered subwoofer
- Frequency range (-10dB): 22Hz - 160Hz
- Components: LF 8" cone
- Output power: 150W
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR3-31 type (balanced) x2, PHONE (balanced) x2 / OUTPUT: XLR3-32 type (balanced) x2 (L&R)
- Power consumption: 70W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Dimensions: W 300mm (11.8"), H 350mm (13.8"), D 389mm (15.3")
- Net weight: 12.5kg (27.6 lbs.)
- Others: LEVEL control, PHASE switch : NORM./REV., HIGH CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT control (80-120Hz, center click), LOW CUT switch (ON/OFF)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.